Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Good to know.  Thanks @keana1 !  🙂

@keana1 my favorite part of LuLuLun masks is how environmentally friendly the package is with like 7 masks inside!

I agree with you @wwTraveler ! Other Japanese or S.Korean companies should follow their example! 💕

@keana1 I spy with my little eye..some masks! Nice finds!

Thanks @ShortErica ! 🥰

@keana1 Those lip masks look so cool!

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! I’ve tried one but it’s very slippery, I had to lie down for it to stay in place! 😜

@keana1 Good to know! I might like that a nice excuse to have to lay down 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

More bargain shopping I’m afraid 😻😹

winners is winning and I’m loosing the battle 

6BD12C83-F583-44F7-9477-795C5CDA5889.jpeg

I don't know @2manyperfumes ... I think both you and Winners might be winning with hauls like this!!

"Winners is winning & I'm losing the battle" Bwahahaha!!  Cracked me up @2manyperfumes !  Nice haul you found though!  🙂

Thanks @mrsmouse 😁

@2manyperfumes Great haul!

Best,

Rebecca

Sometimes it's just easier to give in, @2manyperfumes.  I held up the white flag awhile ago, lol.

😂🤣 🏳 

I shouldn't have done this but I did. My intent is to at least share. Maybe I should have tried the Candy O'Lady Honey and LookAtMe Watermelon ones I was gifted first. But do the kids still say YOLO? Cause that's what happened at Marshalls20190718_175517.jpg

Good reviews are to blame. @eshoe @lmaster 

Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes @ShortErica , solid purchases!!

Awesome mask haul @ShortErica !  I have the watermelon Lookatme ones, but I haven't tried them yet.  I think I have gotten to a point where I need to slow down on the mask purchases.....maybe.  😉

Thanks @mrsmouse! I think I'll be putting myself on a no buy. Unless I spot Yadah jelly masks. Really I should try the ones I received in unicorn mail first before declaring my love but Yadah has only let me down in the nose strip department and everyone else has raved about the jelly masks. I want to encourage you to do what's best for you. But selfishly I still want to see your mask hauls.

Well, I can't put myself on a no buy @ShortErica  because I know I won't stick to it.  I have, however, started being more selective in what I am picking up.  This past weekend I saw a lot of really good brands (Living Proof, Erno Lazlo, Dr. Jart, Kate Somerville, Origins, Yahah, Shiseido, Artis, etc), but I skipped on most of it.  I kinda went a little wild earlier this month since it was my birthday (the gift cards definitely helped) and I got a large raise, but I have to start being smarter about purchases.  If I don't know a mask or skin care item has good reviews, then I need to really think about whether or not I need it & it's worth trying.  

@mrsmouse That's very wise. Masks seem to be so easy to pick up. I'm still learning my preferences but hopefully will be more selective about what I buy as I try more masks. Who wants a 10 pack of a mediocre mask when you could have spent the money on something better?!

testing