Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Wow, what a mask haul! @quspork. Enjoy all your new goodies. 

@quspork Same!  As someone once told me here - now you're with your people!

Lol excellent mask haul @quspork ❤️ We are enablers lol

This week I found so much amazing stuff at TJ Maxx & Marshall's, but I had to be good and not grab it all.  😉  If you like Kate Somerville & Erno Lazlo, be on the lookout because at multiple stores I saw several different items from both brands that I haven't seen there before.  Here is my I'm-trying-to-be-good-and-not-spend-a-ton-of-money haul.  I was lucky enough to find 4 more of the Dr. Jart Ceramindin masks & I really wish I could remember who recommended the Origins Drink Up Intensive mask to me because HOLY CROW does that stuff work!  I haven't tried the KS Triple Peptide Cream, but it was a really good price at $20 so I felt it was worth a try.  I also have yet to try these particular Yadah masks, I've liked their other masks so it seemed like a no brainer.

20190721_134906.jpg

Wow!  What fantastic finds, @mrsmouse !

Thanks @l8totheparty !  🙂

Great finds you’ve found @mrsmouse ❤️ I love the drink up overnight mask so much.  It smells fresh too not perfumey.  Snail creams are excellent-found one by bio Maxx.  Half way through and I’m looking at Winners to see if I can score more.

I am so impressed with that Drink Up mask too @2manyperfumes !  I really hope you are able to locate more of the snail creams!  🙂

Whoa @mrsmouse !  What a haul!  I'm going to head over to the states and check out TJ's tomorrow.  I'll be on the lookout!

@mrsmouse  snail and green tea sounds intriguing to me.

I'm excited to try it out @emaisgr8 !  My skin really seems to like the snail.  😉

I think the only Yadah All Day you are missing is the Collagen @mrsmouse. I have to try the jelly but I think the consensus is the jelly are the best but these are still good. They were my first Yadah and my first Marshalls buy so probably I'm biased cause they hold a special little place in my heart.

I'm glad to hear that you think these Yadah ones are good @ShortErica !  I really do like their jelly ones as well as their collagen/snail slime ones (I'm probably good on those for the rest of the year, haha).  I've heard good things on the masking thread about the Lookatme ones, hence the reason I grabbed those too.  🙂

This is the last haul for July!MinisoMinisoSephora and Sacks off 5thSephora and Sacks off 5th

LOVE @keana1 !

Thanks @missjeanie ! I went to Winners the same day, found nothing worthwhile! 🙄

Love mask packaging ❤️ Very good haul @keana1 👍

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! I haven’t started using them yet since I follow the Mask of the Week thread and schedule.! @eshoe started a newer version of this thread. If you enjoy masking, you’re welcome to join us! 🤗

Aww thanks @keana1 😘 I do enjoy masks but I’m all over the place schedule wise for being consistent.  Shift work usually means only Sunday I might get time for a mask.  I try to do one a week if I’m lucky lol.  But I’ll check out the thread 👍

Sweet haul @keana1 !  The hydrogel lip mask looks pretty intriguing.  🙂

Thanks @mrsmouse ! The lip masks are nice but you have to lie down, otherwise they’re very slippery! 💋

9 Replies
testing