Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

This will be my first time trying it @mrsmouse 

I would love to know what you think when you've had a chance to try it @emaisgr8 .  ๐Ÿ™‚

Absolutely @mrsmouse !

That's a great price for steam eye masks! @emaisgr8 

Have you tried the steam eye masks before @l8totheparty ?  I am super curious about them.

I found a box of those in unscented a while back and I was in love!  I haven't found any since.  They are soooooo relaxing and I'd like to use them every night. @mrsmouse 

Thanks @l8totheparty !  I'll keep my eye out for some.  Any particular brand you recommend?

I don't know enough about the brands as I have only tried that brand of unscented masks.  All I know is I loved them!  @mrsmouse 

Your recommendation is good enough for me @l8totheparty !  ๐Ÿ™‚

Cute haul @emaisgr8. I have Marshalls most convenient and occasionally will stop at TJ Maxx but I need to give Ross a shot too. Thanks for sharing!

I got super lucky & found a bunch of Dr. Jart masks this past week.  I haven't tried the Soothing Hydra Solution ones yet, but I love the Ceramidin ones!  The Algenist cleanser is my favorite oil based cleanser, and I haven't tried any of the other products yet.  I grabbed the Erno Lazlo because I have liked other EL products, the Yadah cactus gel because I liked their cactus toner, and TCS chia spray because I like their chia mask.  The Annie's way Bubble Tea mask & the lip masks were interesting & inexpensive enough to give a go.  All in all not a bad week of shopping.  ๐Ÿ™‚

20190713_195232.jpg

That is a good haul @mrsmouse ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks @2manyperfumes !  ๐Ÿ™‚

This is such an amazing haul @mrsmouse ! Iโ€™m glad that you were able to find the old version of the Ceramidin masks ! Mask heaven! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks @keana1 !  I'm sure glad I found them too!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Okay @mrsmouse, I really think I should just follow you around while you shop. ๐Ÿ›’ What fantastic hauls!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’• 

Thanks @itsfi !  I can always use a shopping buddy!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Woah... Double Woah. @mrsmouse Fantastic Haul.  I saw your review on the Dr. Jart mask last night and spotted one lonely mask today.  She's joining my collection. lol.  I'm pumped to test it out after hearing your rave review.  Solid mask choices.  The EL cleanser bars last forever.  I've been using one since January in my shower and it's maybe half gone.  Mine is a different flavour, but it's a lovely product.  I'll be curious to hear how you like it.  And do tell on the TCS Chia spray.  I'm into sprays lately and I think I may have seen this one in Winners...  Do I need it??

Yay @missjeanie, I am so glad you found a ceramidin mask!  I have a strong feeling that you are going to love it!  I remember you saying you liked the EL bar & that I lasted a long time which was why I went ahead and grabbed it.  I'm currently using a FAB product, but once that's gone will be giving the EL a try.  I honestly, haven't tried the chia spray yet, but once I do I'll give you my thoughts for sure.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse What amazing finds!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
testing