Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I completely agree @ShortErica !  I do have a niece who I seem to have accidentally passed on the love of masking too. Oops!  😉  She gladly takes whatever I don't want, but yeah, I could easily have used that to buy something else. 

It's making your niece happy @mrsmouse. And it's a learning lesson for us about spending. That's a win in my books!

@ShortErica I saw those cotton candy masks, and contemplated a bit before deciding against them. Have you tried them yet? Are they good? Maybe I'll have to go back & find some! 

I have not tried them @rrroxanne but quite a few people on the masking thread have loved this brand so I figured I could try them and share some.

I should have bought that watermelon when I saw it! @ShortErica I do have the guacamole and best friends (snail) lookatme masks.  

Haha. Maybe we will have to do a tradesy in the future @l8totheparty. Considering they don't expire until 2022 I don't think there's a rush. Remind me if you've tried both of those.

Well, I just found a box of aloe in the back of my drawer while grabbing my black tea mask.  Tradsies on the watermelon lol. 

@ShortErica 

Hahaha @l8totheparty! I see your mask collection has grown to the point you've lost track a little. 🤣

Well, I have a spreadsheet to track expiration and I'm sure I could track other things.  Are all my masks on there? No not yet. @ShortErica 

Minus what I decide for Masks on the Move mine is up to date for mask inventory. I still need you input some of my grades and reviews though @l8totheparty. I feel better that now I only need to do it when I get more masks. You'll get there and feel so accomplished!

I've tried neither of those. Tradsies! @ShortErica 

Dreadful when they get a good review lol 😂 I’m almost excited when someone says save your money it’s 💩 👎 that doesn’t happen often enough.  Those unfortunately are good products 🥰

I know, right?!  Save your money! Is a good thing to hear because my list of wants keeps growing my the second.

@2manyperfumes 

So many great finds @ShortErica ! I’m happy that you were able to purchase great sheet masks! 😍

Thanks @keana1. Have you tried these ones?

No, but I wish I had the chance @ShortErica ! I went to Winners today and I came back empty handed! 😐

@keana1 Send me an address! Sharing the mask love is what it's about. 😁

That’s so sweet of you to ask @ShortErica ! 🤗 

Omg omg omg omg @ShortErica 🤩😍🤯❤️🧡💋 watermelon!!!! LookAtMe!!!!!

When I see one of my dear maskers is on the hunt and I can get it, I buy. You won't have to hoard the one you have. This was the one you mentioned holding onto, right?

@ShortErica Great finds!

Best,
Rebecca

testing