Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Super awesome finds @missjeanie !!  You already know I love that ceramidin mask & the sleeping mask!  I didn't love the Day Tint like I wanted to.  It does make my skin feel lovely, but the tint has too much of a yellow base for me.  Also, for some reason I have to do my eyebrows before putting it on or my Dipbrow goes on weird/patchy.  I can get away with the too yellow base, and I'll use it, but I won't repurchase. 

Great prices on the Shiseido & PTR!  I've seen both, but not for under $40 or $45 each, so I passed when I saw them.  I'll cross my fingers that they go on clearance in my stores soon.  🙂

I'll have to try the Day Tint in the next day or two @mrsmouse , fingers crossed I can get away with it, but I guess even if I can't... I've had a lot of winner products lately, so one dud I can live with!

Did you wind up trying the Day Tint @missjeanie ?  If so, what did you think?

Actually I totally forgot about it @mrsmouse .  Talk about first world problems. lol... I'm going to put it on right now!

Sweet @missjeanie !  I look forward to hearing about your experience.  🙂

So far I'm pretty meh on it @mrsmouse .  The colour isn't quite right, but I can make it work with some concealer help.  I don't think it'll replace any of my current go to's, but its not horrible.  I only had it on for a few hours today, so I'll try again tomorrow!

Yeah, that was kinda my experience with it too @missjeanie .  I was hoping that maybe it would work out better for you than it did for me, so I'm sorry that it didn't.  😞

@mrsmouse , Day 2 in.  I wore it for a full day today.  I found the colour again, a bit too yellow, which I thought was kinda odd since the other Dr. Jart BB (in the gold tube with black lid) runs kinda grey (which works for me) in my opinion. The coverage is way lighter than what I normally use (my go to sunscreen the clarins UV spy 45 tinted).  The SPF level is way less than I normally prefer (I did still use a full spf under this one. I found that by the end of the day it looked like I had nothing on.  I'll use this tube up, maybe on my legs or something?  But I wouldn't re-purchase or recommend going forward.  Bummer, but I'm glad I gave it a shot.  

We must have a similar skin tone because I can, and do, wear the Dr. Jart BB in the gold tube too.  I haven't tried Clarins, but maybe I'll have to look into that one once I have gone through what I have.  I think my theme for the rest of this year needs to be try to use up what you have before purchasing more (if I can resist).  Not only have a racked up quite the large mask stash, but I have enough face cleanser to last for over a year.  

Such wonder goodies @missjeanie . Those all sound great!

I'm so pumped on all the great finds lately @emaisgr8 !

Oh, I love your haul here @missjeanie. 🤩 So many goodies! 💗 Interested in hearing about your experience with the PTR FirmX! @SAlyFitz turned me onto that beauty! 🤗 I think @keana1 is also a fan! 👍🏼

So excited to try it after seeing everyones reviews @itsfi !

I’m definitely a big fan of the PTR FirmX Peeling Gel @itsfi @missjeanie ! It’s a HG for me and I hope that it becomes your favorite too ! 😍

Ross Haul

Who could resist eye steam mask for $2.49????Who could resist eye steam mask for $2.49????

❤️🥰 plus the avocado wipes 

So great that your Ross carries such a nice selection of skincare @emaisgr8! 🤩 I should probably check to see if the one near me has upped its game. 

It's really hit or miss, but every once in awhile they have some great stuff. @itsfi 

Great deal on the steam masks @emaisgr8 ! And anything Jelly sounds amazing!

@emaisgr8 Those wipes look great! 

Best,
Rebecca

Nice Ross finds @emaisgr8 !  I am super curious about the steam eye mask.  Have you tried it before?  What did you think?

testing