Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ugh i looooooooove that Ceramidin mask, @mrsmouse ! I would have done the same thing and picked up as many as possible!

I'm not gonna lie, @scott1201 , I will be hitting up the other stores in my area to try to find more.  That mask is amazing!

Oh my goodness, what great finds @mrsmouse  Enjoy!

Thanks @emaisgr8 !  🙂

Holy moly, @mrsmouse !  What a find!  I wish I lived by your store! 

@l8totheparty I have been super lucky with finding Dr. Jart lately!  I don't anticipate the luck will last, but I am absolutely going to take advantage of it while it does.  Too bad you don't live near here, we could be shopping buddies!  😉

We totally could! 😊 @mrsmouse 

Wow @mrsmouse - what an amazing haul!  I’ve only tried one kind of Dr. Jart mask and it was pretty good - they seem really popular though so I think you have some great buys.

Thanks @newcarlee ! I've been pretty happy with all of the ones I've tried so far.  🙂

Scoring again @mrsmouse! Love it. Do you use the aloe it’s to remove everything including mascara? Since it’s your favorite, I’m curious what else you used before you found this one. I’m still on the hunt for the oil cleanser that works for me.

@ShortErica  Honestly, I've been using the Algenist one for so long that I can't really remember which ones I tried before (Erno Lazlo for sure, but there were others).  This one does remove eye make up, including mascara.  It's starts out thicker, kinda like if oil, gel & cream had a baby, but then the warmth of your skin kinda melts it into an oil.  I think this is why it works better on eye make up than thinner oil cleansers.  I highly recommend grabbing a sample if you have a Sephora close to you that carries it.  🙂

Scribbing notes...  thanks @mrsmouse!

I love recommending a fav product @ShortErica !  One note, I generally will put it on & leave it on the eye for a a few seconds so that the oil has a chance to start breaking down the eye make up before starting to gently rub.  I really hope it works well for you too! 

I feel like I've hit pay dirt the last week.  Last Thursday, maybe Wednesday, I stopped in to TJ's and found two lovely products that now grace my collection with their presence.  I've tried the Dr. Jart sleeping mask and I'm a fan.  It's got a lovely light, real citrus scent to it.  love it. Haven't tried the Kaja primer yet.  I'm out of the habit of using primers.  Need to get morning me to remember to use it!

Tonight I stopped by Winners looking for a little something something.  I found five or six lipsticks that I liked and pared it down to three.  I picked up the Marc Jacobs in Role Play, a little more brown than I usually go for for a MLBB colour, I like the variation to my usual, but not too much variation.  I've been a fan of this formula, so I was stoked. 

The Tom Ford is my first full size TF.  Its Lumiere, a balm with a light coral hint.  Smells amazing, looks sleek, and extra classy.  Love.

The Dior Addict Lipstick is 751 Exotique.  A bright, sheer, hot pink.  Love sheer brighter colours.  Love the Dior Balms, I'm loving this.  

I wasn't a huge fan of the MUFE formula lip glosses, but at 8$ CAN for 5 of them... I'll give them another shot. 

New shoes!!

IMG_3473.jpgIMG_3528.jpg

Woah—excellent lipstick haul! I also purchased the Marc Jacobs nude lipsticks at my local TJ Maxx and I love the formula!

Isn't it so nice to put on @Danzie89 !  I overlooked these when they released thinking they'd look too nude for me, but I'm a fan after having seen it in person!

Incredible beauty finds, @missjeanie🤩 Also, I think I just bought those shoes at TJ’s last week, or very similar ones;)

I wore them for the first time tonight @eshoe , they're so cute!  I feel like I might need them in another colour now!  

Yeah these would be nice in navy for summer @missjeanie 😊

Awesome finds, @missjeanie !!

I feel like I need to buy a lotto ticket @l8totheparty !  My luck has been so on point lol

1 Reply
testing