Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@missjeanie  you found tom ford! Amazing! Enjoy.

This is actually the third TF I’ve found.  Only the first in a colour I could pull off though @ChristalM ! 

You definitely hit pay dirt with your haul @missjeanie ! 💕

@keana1 @I was so excited! 

I’d be doing some flips if I could find makeup and skincare items like you did ! @missjeanie 🤩 

We should figure out what area has the greatest concentration of Winners/TJMaxx/Marshalls/Ross and then plan a big trip for everyone @keana1 !  Could you imagine the mayhem!

That would be great @missjeanie ! I can imagine how fun this could be for all of us but a nightmare for the people at the cash registers ! 🥳 = us, 😱 = at the cash registers! Nothing would be left in the Beauty section after the big raid ! 😳

Nah.... @keana1 , we'd just assimilate the cashiers who saw us having so much fun... they'd become one of us! lol

Just like the Borg in Star Trek hehe 😜 @missjeanie ! Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated! 

Those sandals look comfy and stylish @missjeanie. No good mask finds or are you trying to tame your collection? 😉

@ShortErica  Next to nothing there for wash offs and they were stocked on sheet masks, but I’ve already got anything out of the selection yesterday that looked interesting. I need a new crop of masks to pop up!

@missjeanie the one by my work had Candy O'Lady marked on clearance. I figure I should try mine first before buying more. Oh responsible spending!

Yes @ShortErica !  No need to buy another 10 pack for me if I've already got one that will take me a year or six to get through!

My masks are approaching 200. If I used one daily, it would be a different story but I don't. I'm trying to track expiration too so I use them in the right order @missjeanie.

lol... remember when you were trying to store them all in their boxes @ShortErica .... that suitcase idea isn't looking so bad eh! I don't even want to count right now.  I've cut back the last few weeks to about three times a week, but I feel like if I keep at minimum of 3 a week, I've likely got enough for 2-3 years right now.  But I enjoy sending different ones out to everyone and gifting to family and friends too.  I'm thinking around New Years I'll go through and maybe separate into year of expiration.  How are you keeping track so far?

Minus some expiration dates, everything is in a spreadsheet @missjeanie. It was tedious to start but now I just have to spend an hour here or there updating if I buy or get some unicorn mail. Makes me feel good to have it in one place.

That’s so kind that you share the masking love. I just sent some to my cousin..she doesn’t know they are in the package and can’t wait to hear her thoughts. I keep trying to get her on BIC but between work and school and family she doesn’t have much free time. I think she would love it. She is amazed by the gratis I’ve been sent. And that’s just a small part of why it’s great.

Anyway, year separation will be helpful. I only have one more to use that expires in 2019. At least I think so. Woo!

@missjeanie,

Love the Marc Jacobs lipstick!

❤️ Melissa

@melissabt @It’s such a lovely colour!

Ooh, @missjeanie, you got some good stuff!

@CookieGirl1 @I haven’t been buying as much make up this year but I just couldn’t resist!

MAJOR HAUL ALERT!!!! 😍😍😍

So, ever since I have been back in Kansas City I have been DYING to visit my local TJ Maxx!!! (We have a few in New York but it takes hours to get there and back on a subway so I never have time.) Anyway... I FINALLY WENT!!! And boy did I really miss TJ Maxx!!!

I found a lot more amazing deals than I even ended up getting!!! So... here it is... my long overdue haul!!! 💖

I will be listing each item, its retail price, and its TJ Maxx price just to show how great these deals were!!! (Hopefully you guys have some similar things at your local discount store too!!!)

photostudio_1563214988941.jpg

(Listed from left to right, top to bottom in the picture)

- Brush Cleaning Palette (Retail: $12.00, TJ Maxx: $4.99)

- Danielle Creations Facial Steamer (Retail: $40.00 , TJ Maxx: $12.00)

- Provence Beauty Niacinamide Serum (Retail: $9.99, TJ Maxx: $7.99)

- Provence Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum (Retail: $9.99, TJ Maxx: $7.99)

- Pearlessence Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Serum (Retail: $14.00, TJ Maxx: $7.99)

- Glamglow Tropicalcleanse Daily Exfoliating Cleanser (Retail: $37.00, TJ Maxx: $17.99)

- The Creme Shop Slow Down Skin Sloth Sheet Masks (x3) (Retail: $10.00, TJ Maxx: $3.99)

- Ancient Healing Clay 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay (Retail: $17.99, TJ Maxx: $5.99)

- Bluzen Zen Blends Variety Essential Oil Set (Retail: $12.99, TJ Maxx: $12.99)

- Spascriptions Bedazzled Set (Retail: $16.05, TJ Maxx: $4.99)

- Desert Essence Organic Coconut and Jojoba Oil (Retail: $16.00, TJ Maxx: $7.99)

- H2O+ Oasis Body Gel Moisturizer (Retail: $22.00, TJ Maxx: $7.99)

- Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Foaming Body Scrub (Retail: $6.88, TJ Maxx: $4.99)

- Set of 3 Makeup Resistant Towels (Retail: $11.50, TJ Maxx: $5.99)

- Real Techniques Prep and Color Lip Brush Set (Retail: $15.08, TJ Maxx: $6.99)

- Shiseido Firming Massage Mask (Retail: $48.00, TJ Maxx: $16.00)

- Sparoom Frenchie Essential Oil Diffuser (Retail: $29.99, TJ Maxx: $19.99)

- Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Highlighter in Sahara (Retail: $58.00, TJ Maxx: $17.99)

- Too Faced Sweetie Pie Bronzer (Retail: $30.00, TJ Maxx: $12.99)

- e.l.f. Baked Highlighter in Pink Diamonds (Retail: $4.00, TJ Maxx: $2.99)

Yup, you read those prices right!!! 😁It was definitely a good day!!! 

5 Replies
testing