Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I have been checking for alcohol in masks! 😊@ShortErica 

Great finds @ShortErica !  I look forward to reading reviews of the masks!  🙂

Thanks @mrsmouse. I really want to try the 3d mud one. It is such a different concept.

I still have to give it a 2nd go.  The first time I did it before bed & was so annoyed at it taking more than and hour to dry down that I didn't even really pay much attention to what my skin looked like after.  I will say that unless it's remarkable, and blows everything else out of the water, I doubt I would repurchase just because I don't want to spend THAT much time with one mask.  I hope it works for you and that you like it though @ShortErica !

I remember reading your review @mrsmouse. That's why I keep delaying it. Partially waiting for a theme/letter to line up, partially because I need to set aside a nice chunk of time. 30 minutes is kinda my favorite amount to wear a mask. Maybe 45 if it is comfortable and still moist.

Oh nice @ShortErica !!  Are the lazy egg's cleansers?

Yep, foaming cleansers that claim to dissolve makeup. Take one did not dissolve my tinted SPF but I haven't found a product that has. I'll let you know how it handles regular makeup tomorrow @missjeanie

I have a lazy egg 'all in one serum' from the same line @ShortErica .  I put it out at the lake where I know I'll never do a full skincare routine.  Makes me think at least I'm doing something, and possibly all of the somethings in one shot!  I'm curious to see how it ends up woking out!

Ooo a serum @missjeanie. I may have to look out for that. I don't always go for the cute gimmicks but these have me wrapped around their pinkie. The cleanser worked great for makeup though because of the foaming I didn't use it for mascara..just took that off with my makeup eraser. I'm curious to try it again with the SPF. I think it performed better than the Boscia but it still didn't remove it all. Now I'm also trying to remember how the Clinique TTDO balm compared too. It has been my best so far to tackle the tinted SPF but nothing has removed it all. Hmm..more testing to do!

@ShortErica I'm just trying my first cleansing balm right now.  I picked up one by The Creme Shop and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.  Keep me up to date on how this one works for you! 

Will do @missjeanie. I definitely want to give it a true test before forming a full opinion.

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Good little haul from my local Marshalls today.I’ve been really good lately with not spending money on clothes, but now my money just seems to be going here instead! 😩😆. The Erno Laszlo was on clearance, so it was such a steal. And I can't believe I found The Egg 🥚!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@AndreaSummers I love all of the packaging! 

Best,

Rebecca

Awesome finds @AndreaSummers !  I've really liked a lot of the Erno Lazlo masks I have tried, so I hope these are good ones for you!  🙂

@AndreaSummers  I picked up the Kaja primer as well.  Haven't tried it yet, do you love it??

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@missjeanie I like it! It’s similar to Smashbox Photo Finish if that gives you an idea!

@AndreaSummers yay! One of the stores by me has 4 eggs. I was shocked. I'm still trying to figure my thoughts out on peeling gels and then this one in particular so I didn't pick up another..yet.

I’m so jealous. You found the egg! Good for you. The rest of your haul looks awesome too. Would love to hear your thoughts on the Erno Laszlo mask. @AndreaSummers 

Okay, totally off topic, but what is with the excitement over the egg @emaisgr8 ?  I have seen a few at stores near me, but never picked it up.  Am I missing out on something I should be grabbing?  🙂

The egg is super cute, but I actually LOVE the product itself.  Its like gel but watery-er, and it gently gets dead skin off your face. I put a quarter size drop in my palms & them rub it on my face, wait a few seconds, and then kinda rub/massage it around and these little balls of dead skin start forming, so satisfying! Then I wash with my regular cleanser & go on with my routine.

It's just so darn cute @mrsmouse !

testing