Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

It's just so darn cute @mrsmouse !

It is SUPER cute!  I just had seen a few people gushing over it so was wondering if there was more than just the adorableness to it.  Thanks for letting me know @emaisgr8 !  🙂

@AndreaSummers,

The egg! The packaging is soooo cute:)

❤️ Melissa

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Good weekend finds at Winners this weekend.  I was surprised at how much new stuff was in.  I also bought a summer hat and clothing and. Pit stop into American Eagle cost me a new purse, jeans, shorts and top.  I ate the chips lol so no photo of these lentil chips I just love.  

82167497-43C5-4CFF-974B-B95DB607DFF8.jpegCAC717AA-7336-4A0A-B2E8-93D55EAE1670.jpeg4F5254B0-5FE6-4ED5-9C9C-C61F9E086E0E.jpeg03A05CAF-FE99-4CB2-9169-A3271B02EBF4.jpegEE922560-60E6-43AE-8193-9E04E4C67DD0.jpeg73C3BEEC-E52F-4680-939A-88B3EB436A8A.jpeg5959B038-7199-4858-9AF2-9085EAB23EC6.jpeg

Such cute finds @2manyperfumes 

@2manyperfumes Awesome finds! I love the dress! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT 🥰 it’s lined so that is a plus lol.  

Great haul @2manyperfumes. Love the shirt and dress. I’m trying to stock up on the Glamglow poutmuds lip balms everytime I see them for a discount since they no longer sell them in US Sephora. That is my go to night lip treatment.

Thanks @Mrose251 🥰 I’ve never seen or heard of poutmud before but I love it.  I knew Glamglow had skincare but these little gems are great

You found some TF Tutti Fruiti too @2manyperfumes !  I'm loving those polishes.  They'll go amazingly with your new outfits!

Thanks @missjeanie 🥰 Winners had the whole Tutti Frutti collection.  Both palettes, blushes, powders etc., and that orange polish is fun.  Wearing it already lol.  DE55E045-159F-4E77-8BB1-5828944774F8.jpeg

Great finds & those sandals are super cute @2manyperfumes !  

Thank you @mrsmouse 🥰

Wow, very cute items!  All matchy matchy! 

@2manyperfumes 

Lol I know @l8totheparty I’m always coordinating colour stories I can’t help it.  

I personally love coordinated colours! 🧡💙 @2manyperfumes  it catches my eye. 

@2manyperfumes  Nice haul, that red dress is so cute

Thank you @Anastasiya13 😁 

This was a great week for me in terms of TJ Maxx & Marshall's finds!  The Perricone MD is my absolute favorite face cleanser, so I was pretty excited about finding that.  The Dr. Jart Sleeping mask & PTR Triple Acid Peel ($20 each) were a previous TJ Maxx finds that I loved enough to grab back ups of.  I was getting ready to purchase a refill for my Glo teeth whitening device, so finding that for $25 was a steal!  I haven't tried the Dr. Roebucks (clearance for $8), the Dr. Jart Shake & Shot masks, or any of the sheet masks I found, so I'm excited to try all of those.  🙂20190707_173814c.jpg

Whoever selects what your store has deserves a bonus @mrsmouse - you’re always finding some good masks!

Right @ShortErica ?!  I think the fact that I have so many Marshall's & TJ Maxx stores in my area also helps.  Would you happen to know anything about the Mitomo masks?  I grabbed those on a whim.  

testing