Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Whoever selects what your store has deserves a bonus @mrsmouse - youโ€™re always finding some good masks!

Right @ShortErica ?!  I think the fact that I have so many Marshall's & TJ Maxx stores in my area also helps.  Would you happen to know anything about the Mitomo masks?  I grabbed those on a whim.  

I have quite a few by me too @mrsmouse though now Iโ€™m tempted to drive around town mask shopping which probably isnโ€™t the best thing. Donโ€™t know about those Mitomo ones.

The ones with the people on the cover I have a few from unicorn mail but havenโ€™t tried. But I read a blog post comparing them all (I think there were 10-12 different ones with the people caricatures) and there were about half with a fake scent that the blogger didnโ€™t like (ones with cherry blossom in the name generally) vs the others (lithosperum sp? and other ingredients) that were enjoyable. Since Iโ€™m not a fan of scent in masks I figure and hope this will be true for me so Iโ€™m excited to try some of them.

Let me know how these turn out when you try them!

I'll post a review for sure once I have had a chance to try them @ShortErica .  ๐Ÿ™‚  

Hellllloooooo @mrsmouse !!  Awesome score as usual!!  

Thanks @missjeanie !  I was pretty excited about this haul...many of my favorites for a really good deal.  I'm still on the hunt for that Foreo toothbrush someone else posted though.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@mrsmouse I was just at TJ Maxx here and checked again! Still no sign๐Ÿ˜”

Thanks for always looking for me @missjeanie !  I did find a Rembrandt one on clearance for $12 so grabbed that for now.  I have seem the Foreo Luna at a couple of my local stores (it's where I got mine), so I have a good feeling that the Foreo toothbrush will show up at some point. *crossing fingers*

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Wow, super jealous of the Dr Jart shot masks! I found one at Marshalls a month ago and absolutely loved it. And this is a 4 pack it looks like? Enjoy!

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mrsmouse Yes, those Dr Jart masks do seem to have a lot of product. Might be fun to try with a friend. Itโ€™s a little messy, so youโ€™ll need one with a sense of adventure haha!

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks @AndreaSummers !  ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hi @AndreaSummers !  Yes, it's a 4 pack.  I haven't tried them before, but you are the 2nd person to give them them thumbs up, so now I am really excited to try them out.  The other person said there is enough for 2 people with these masks, did you find that to be the case as well?

Oh wow, @mrsmouse ! The PTR acid peel is a steal! Lucky finds!

Thanks @scott1201 !  I was getting low on them, so was super stoked to find it on clearance.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse Those Dr Jart masks are my favorite! They are SO much fun! & they leave my face SOOOO soft afterwards! There's so much product in them though, I always make my husband use the excess lol! 

I'm super excited to try them, and even more so since you're giving them the thumbs up @rrroxanne . Thank you so much for letting me know they have enough for two!  I'll make sure I have a buddy with me when I use them.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse I'm so jealous of everyones TJ Maxx / Marshalls finds. I rarely find anything! You got such a great haul! 

I tend to find a lot @rrroxanne , but I have several stores in my area.  I go help my uncle on the weekends (he's 80 years young) and between his house & my house there are 3 Marshall's & 2 TJ Maxx stores.  If I leave my house to head in the opposite direction there are another 2 Marshall's & 2 TJ Maxx stores.  I think that's why I almost always able to find at least a little something.

@mrsmouse  Wow what a great find. I am so curious to try the Dr. Jart shake and shot to go. How much was it if you dont mind me asking.

I was pretty excited to find them @Anastasiya13 as I haven't tried them either.  They were $19.99 for the 4 pack.

@mrsmouse  Wow thats a great deal. Please do tell how it felt and went once you tried them out.

1 Reply
testing