Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I have quite a few by me too @mrsmouse though now I’m tempted to drive around town mask shopping which probably isn’t the best thing. Don’t know about those Mitomo ones.

The ones with the people on the cover I have a few from unicorn mail but haven’t tried. But I read a blog post comparing them all (I think there were 10-12 different ones with the people caricatures) and there were about half with a fake scent that the blogger didn’t like (ones with cherry blossom in the name generally) vs the others (lithosperum sp? and other ingredients) that were enjoyable. Since I’m not a fan of scent in masks I figure and hope this will be true for me so I’m excited to try some of them.

Let me know how these turn out when you try them!

I'll post a review for sure once I have had a chance to try them @ShortErica .  🙂  

Hellllloooooo @mrsmouse !!  Awesome score as usual!!  

Thanks @missjeanie !  I was pretty excited about this haul...many of my favorites for a really good deal.  I'm still on the hunt for that Foreo toothbrush someone else posted though.  😉

@mrsmouse I was just at TJ Maxx here and checked again! Still no sign😔

Thanks for always looking for me @missjeanie !  I did find a Rembrandt one on clearance for $12 so grabbed that for now.  I have seem the Foreo Luna at a couple of my local stores (it's where I got mine), so I have a good feeling that the Foreo toothbrush will show up at some point. *crossing fingers*

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Wow, super jealous of the Dr Jart shot masks! I found one at Marshalls a month ago and absolutely loved it. And this is a 4 pack it looks like? Enjoy!

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mrsmouse Yes, those Dr Jart masks do seem to have a lot of product. Might be fun to try with a friend. It’s a little messy, so you’ll need one with a sense of adventure haha!

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks @AndreaSummers !  🙂

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hi @AndreaSummers !  Yes, it's a 4 pack.  I haven't tried them before, but you are the 2nd person to give them them thumbs up, so now I am really excited to try them out.  The other person said there is enough for 2 people with these masks, did you find that to be the case as well?

Oh wow, @mrsmouse ! The PTR acid peel is a steal! Lucky finds!

Thanks @scott1201 !  I was getting low on them, so was super stoked to find it on clearance.  🙂

@mrsmouse Those Dr Jart masks are my favorite! They are SO much fun! & they leave my face SOOOO soft afterwards! There's so much product in them though, I always make my husband use the excess lol! 

I'm super excited to try them, and even more so since you're giving them the thumbs up @rrroxanne . Thank you so much for letting me know they have enough for two!  I'll make sure I have a buddy with me when I use them.  🙂

@mrsmouse I'm so jealous of everyones TJ Maxx / Marshalls finds. I rarely find anything! You got such a great haul! 

I tend to find a lot @rrroxanne , but I have several stores in my area.  I go help my uncle on the weekends (he's 80 years young) and between his house & my house there are 3 Marshall's & 2 TJ Maxx stores.  If I leave my house to head in the opposite direction there are another 2 Marshall's & 2 TJ Maxx stores.  I think that's why I almost always able to find at least a little something.

@mrsmouse  Wow what a great find. I am so curious to try the Dr. Jart shake and shot to go. How much was it if you dont mind me asking.

I was pretty excited to find them @Anastasiya13 as I haven't tried them either.  They were $19.99 for the 4 pack.

@mrsmouse  Wow thats a great deal. Please do tell how it felt and went once you tried them out.

Will do @Anastasiya13 !  It may be a little bit though because someone else said there is enough mask for 2 people so I may wait for a buddy to come over to try it with.  No sense in wasting, right?  😉

@mrsmouse  Thats smart, and of course no point in wasting the extras. Makes it a fun girl time activity.

1 Reply
testing