Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mrsmouse WOW! Such great finds! Enjoy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  🙂

What great finds @mrsmouse !

Thanks @emaisgr8 !  I was really excited to stock up on some of my favs!  🙂

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I just wanted to post this Ross find really quick because I often forget that Ross can have some good stuff/deals too. The Marajo shampoo was $1.99 & TCS masks were $3.99 each.

Wow, that’s awesome you were able to find such good deals at Ross @mrsmouse. Now I have a new place to hunt down for more TCS masks😁

I find that Ross tends to have far less than Marshalls/TJ Maxx @Mrose251 , which is why I sometimes forget to even check, but yeah, they are worth a look if you near one for sure.  🙂

I love the hylauronic  masks 🥰👍

@mrsmouse Amazing finds! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  🙂

Wow, fantastic find, @mrsmouse !

Thanks @l8totheparty !  🙂

3.99$ That's an awesome deal @mrsmouse I like both of these TCS masks!

Awesome to know that they are good @missjeanie !  I'm looking forward to giving them a try.  🙂

What a score @mrsmouse! 🤩 You are on a roll with mask finds! 🙌🏼 You go, girl! 💕

Thanks @itsfi !  I totally have FOMO when it comes to masks because there will be a ton in my area for a while, and then absolutely nothing.  

I perused TJMaxx and Winners this week and found a few things!  I'm very curious to try out the Green Tea mist from TM.  Has a lovely scent!  I tried there Ceramidin Cream this morning and I think I'm going to love!  The MAC palette doesn't have amazing reviews, but MAC shadows are nostalgic for me.  I tried it out this morning and really enjoyed it!  The TF Foundation -- Haven't heard much about it, but I tried it this morning (My Winners hardly ever has shades light enough) It's much more sheer than I thought it would be and wore well through the work day.

IMG_3382.jpg

@missjeanie I am so jealous of your finds! Enjoy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  Was so excited to find some Dr. Jart!

@missjeanie I’ve seen some of the TF products from that line pop up at my local store too! I think the tutti frutti is an Ulta exclusive so I’m wondering if that’s any indication that the rumours about ulta comif to Canada soon are true 🤔

I was wondering the same thing @cianni !  They actually had a few highlighters at the store as well.  I was so shocked to see colours that would work for me.  Could you imagine if we really did get Ulta here???  Gahhhh.  I'd be in even bigger trouble than I am with Sephora and Winners!

1 Reply
testing