Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I haven't heard of Sugarbaby @l8totheparty , You'll have to let us know how they are!

@l8totheparty, first of all, excellent dark chocolate haul! ๐Ÿ™‚ It looks delicious! I think it's already been posted, but don't forget to rinse off the essence after using the by nature and Rata & Co. sheet masks. Oh, bee venom!!! I'm interested in hearing about your experience with it. I've used a bee venom sheet mask once and it was fine; I have a few foil samples of products with that as an ingredient but haven't gotten around to using them. Would definitely love to hear your thoughts on it.

Once I use it it will hit the masking thread ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ @itsfi 

Sweet mask scores @l8totheparty !  I don't have that particular Rata & Co mask, but I have tried a couple of others & the ones I have tried are rinse off, just FYI.  I haven't tried bee venom, but would love to know what you think when you have a chance to try it out.  ๐Ÿ™‚

I will post to the mask thread when I do review it.  I am a little leary, but....why not. Right? @mrsmouse 

Can't wait to read your review @l8totheparty !  ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll be curious about the rata & co @l8totheparty. I picked up a different version and havenโ€™t tried it. I think the material and the ingredients were what made me buy it. And remember, by nature is the kind to wash off..right? ๐Ÿค” I hope my memory is correct on that. Either way, read the instructions.

Hmmm...good question!  Note to self: Read the instructions indeed! ๐Ÿ˜†@ShortErica 

On e again I found myself at Winners this week to get some gourmet tea and coffee.  So I came home with Too Faced Festival palette and Milk vinyl lipstick in shade Facts.  Then I went to Shoppers where they brought in the Balm and Catrice.  ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

53DB4C7D-60FB-44D1-94B2-7155125AD376.jpeg

@2manyperfumes Ahhh I was debating about the milk lippies! Maybe some will be still be around in a few days ๐Ÿค” youโ€™re gonna love the palette. I bought it full price last year I think and the colors are stunning!! I havenโ€™t used the highlight on my face but itโ€™s stunning as a shadow 

And now I'm kicking myself for having skipped on the Milk hippie after seeing your swatch @2manyperfumes !

Thanks @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜ wish I picked up a couple ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I won't guarantee that I won't be heading back @2manyperfumes !

The packaging on that palette is so cute @2manyperfumes! Enjoy your haul! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜

Nice finds @2manyperfumes !  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @mrsmouse ๐Ÿ˜

I think in Winners you just can't walk out with just 1 thing.  @2manyperfumes  Things are on sale for prices that make you say- well, if I don't like this I've only spent $5 or $10, not $50 or $100...and then you walk out of there with $50 worth of items anyways. LoL

I agree @l8totheparty lol Iโ€™m almost relieved when itโ€™s items I already have or donโ€™t like.  

Small little Marshallโ€™s haul from today - most of it on clearance! Very excited for the BECCA cream highlight. Iโ€™ve always wanted to try out this formula for travel (Iโ€™m always afraid the powder will shatter in transit. The BECCA set was on clearance for $8 and I love both products included. Also, canโ€™t go wrong with Shisedo cottons ๐Ÿ™‚

3B7BC0F6-CFA3-46B0-A822-3862CA68628F.jpeg

Great finds @scott1201! That's a great price on that Becca Prosecco Pop!

1 Reply
testing