Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I haven't heard of Sugarbaby @l8totheparty , You'll have to let us know how they are!

@l8totheparty, first of all, excellent dark chocolate haul! 🙂 It looks delicious! I think it's already been posted, but don't forget to rinse off the essence after using the by nature and Rata & Co. sheet masks. Oh, bee venom!!! I'm interested in hearing about your experience with it. I've used a bee venom sheet mask once and it was fine; I have a few foil samples of products with that as an ingredient but haven't gotten around to using them. Would definitely love to hear your thoughts on it.

Once I use it it will hit the masking thread 😊 🐝 @itsfi 

Sweet mask scores @l8totheparty !  I don't have that particular Rata & Co mask, but I have tried a couple of others & the ones I have tried are rinse off, just FYI.  I haven't tried bee venom, but would love to know what you think when you have a chance to try it out.  🙂

I will post to the mask thread when I do review it.  I am a little leary, but....why not. Right? @mrsmouse 

Can't wait to read your review @l8totheparty !  🙂

I’ll be curious about the rata & co @l8totheparty. I picked up a different version and haven’t tried it. I think the material and the ingredients were what made me buy it. And remember, by nature is the kind to wash off..right? 🤔 I hope my memory is correct on that. Either way, read the instructions.

Hmmm...good question!  Note to self: Read the instructions indeed! 😆@ShortErica 

On e again I found myself at Winners this week to get some gourmet tea and coffee.  So I came home with Too Faced Festival palette and Milk vinyl lipstick in shade Facts.  Then I went to Shoppers where they brought in the Balm and Catrice.  🤦‍♀️

53DB4C7D-60FB-44D1-94B2-7155125AD376.jpeg

@2manyperfumes Ahhh I was debating about the milk lippies! Maybe some will be still be around in a few days 🤔 you’re gonna love the palette. I bought it full price last year I think and the colors are stunning!! I haven’t used the highlight on my face but it’s stunning as a shadow 

And now I'm kicking myself for having skipped on the Milk hippie after seeing your swatch @2manyperfumes !

Thanks @missjeanie 😁 wish I picked up a couple 😂 

I won't guarantee that I won't be heading back @2manyperfumes !

The packaging on that palette is so cute @2manyperfumes! Enjoy your haul! 🙂

Thanks @itsfi 😁

Nice finds @2manyperfumes !  🙂

Thanks @mrsmouse 😁

I think in Winners you just can't walk out with just 1 thing.  @2manyperfumes  Things are on sale for prices that make you say- well, if I don't like this I've only spent $5 or $10, not $50 or $100...and then you walk out of there with $50 worth of items anyways. LoL

I agree @l8totheparty lol I’m almost relieved when it’s items I already have or don’t like.  

Small little Marshall’s haul from today - most of it on clearance! Very excited for the BECCA cream highlight. I’ve always wanted to try out this formula for travel (I’m always afraid the powder will shatter in transit. The BECCA set was on clearance for $8 and I love both products included. Also, can’t go wrong with Shisedo cottons 🙂

3B7BC0F6-CFA3-46B0-A822-3862CA68628F.jpeg

Great finds @scott1201! That's a great price on that Becca Prosecco Pop!

1 Reply
testing