Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome finds, as usual, @missjeanie !  I really hope you like the Ceramidin Cream!  My skin loves it!  I haven't tried the Cicapair Mask so would like to know your thought when you've had a chance to try it.  ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm liking the Ceramidin so far @mrsmouse .  Sounds like the Cicapair mask is an overnight sleeping mask.  Might try tonight!

Nice finds @missjeanie 

Thanks @emaisgr8 , so far I'm really enjoying all of them!!

Wow, great finds! Iโ€™m also interested to hear about the TM spray. Is it a toner? @missjeanie 

It's not a toner @scott1201 more of a refreshing mist.  I used it last night for the first time.  Wonderful green tea scent that dissipates once you stop spraying, and the finest mist I've ever seen on a spray product. It says that you can use it over or under makeup.  I used it over make up yesterday and it just 'revived' my make up, not in a way that my make up looked just applied but in a way that it didn't look quite so tired.  I tried it over skincare as well and I'm not really sure it was penetrating the skincare to actually do anything to my skin, but it sure felt nice!  This morning I gave myself a spray before I got out of bed, and I might just leave it next to my bed to do this daily.  What a wonderful way to wake up your skin/mind!  I can't say enough good things about this on a first impression.  If I see more, I'll be hoarding them!  I might need to place an online order.  

Great finds @missjeanie! ๐Ÿ’— The Ceramidin cream is so good! Love it in the winter or when my skin is really dry.

@itsfi I've tried it twice so far and I'm a fan!  I'm feeling like it may be a bit much when I'm out and about in the hot weather, but I'm going to try it out more this week to see how it reacts in the heat!  So far my skin's enjoying it!

I saw that TM mist in my Winners last week! You will have to let me know what you think.  Currently I have the Caudalie grape mist and I rarely use it (when does one ACTUALLY use a mist?!) So I'm not sure I need a mist, but I want a fancy mist. More than just grapes. For what purpose and when in the routine I don't actually know, but I kinda neeeeed one. Ya know? Lol

@missjeanie 

@l8totheparty I've had a few mists and use them mostly during the summer.  I find that if it's warm out having a mist can be super refreshing.  The problem I have with a lot of them is that the mist can be more of a spray.  I do keep a sunscreen mist on hand and use it quite a bit if I'm outside, but I'm thinking this one might end up living either on my desk on on my side table.  The mist on this one is AMAZING!!  I have tried the Caudalie and honestly the scent on it wasn't for me.  The scent on this one.  Beautiful.  If I spot more of them I'll be hoarding!

Awesome finds @missjeanie!

Thanks @faeriegirl !  I'm feeling successful in my hunting this week!

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

The Winners near where I work very rarely has anything. I went with the hopes of finding Yadah as per following everyone's journey but instead I found... other things. ๐Ÿ˜‚ still new to sheet masking on the regular, the only ones I've really used are from Sephora, so all of these are new to me. I do love lip patches. If there were more in stock, I'd have bought them. ๐Ÿ˜… Oozoo bear illuminating mask 5pack TCS Peaches & Cream 5pack TCS Honey Lavender 5pack TCS Pineapple Enzyme 5pack Danielle Acai Lip helps 5pack

Nice mask haul. Those are some great finds.  I really like that honey lavender @Nickelliebear1 

You found some great masks, @Nickelliebear1 ! The Creme Shop is my favorite brand to find at TJX

Ooh, nice! @Nickelliebear1 

@Nickelliebear1 You found some great sheet masks!!  Love TCS Peach and Pineapple, and the Oozoo Aurora is divine as well!  I still need to test out a lip mask like this!

Great finds @Nickelliebear1!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these sheet masks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice finds @Nickelliebear1!

Nice find on those masks @Nickelliebear1 !  I've never tried lip masks like that before & would love to hear what you think about them.  ๐Ÿ™‚

New Zealand plays a big role in this haulNew Zealand plays a big role in this haul

I'm a little nervous to try the bee venom mask.  Anyone heard of the sugarbaby masks? 

And of course, a little dark chocolate .

7 Replies
testing