Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Lol yeah, I'm getting my chocolate fix on. Mmmm dark chocolate.Lol yeah, I'm getting my chocolate fix on. Mmmm dark chocolate.

Some fab finds at Winners!Some fab finds at Winners!

Some fab finds in my travels through Winners.

Dark chocolate is my favourite @l8totheparty lol.  I love the snail creams and masks, I’ve noticed a difference after using them for over a month.  Next I’m going to try the red gingseng.  Very good finds 👍 ❤️

Dark chocolate is my favourite,  too! @2manyperfumes 

I need to be more consistent in my use of certain products to really start to notice their effect. Like masks, and curtains creams containing vitamin C or snail, or red ginseng.   I want to try it all lol.

Oh you found some Yadah at Winners @l8totheparty !!  I haven't seen any on my Canadian side yet!  Looks like your mask collection is growing nicely!

Just that mask, that was the only yadah thing!!  I'd like to know the fuss of the masks. @missjeanie 

I think they’re a solid mask brand @l8totheparty , but you can find a lot of solid brands/masks on our side of the boarder too! 

Awesome finds @l8totheparty!

Thanks, @faeriegirl !

Hi @l8totheparty,

WOW! What amazing finds!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks, @RebeccaBT !

Great finds @l8totheparty !  Chocolate and masking....what could be better?  😉  I'd love to know what you think of the Lookatme masks when you've had a chance to try them.

Will do! @mrsmouse 

Okay I finally had time to photo my finds (all discounted, red tag and final sales).  Winners, Shoppers and even American Eagle - BOGO sale).  I was so happy over the shampoo.

WinnersWinnersWinnersWinnersWinnersWinnersWinners (top was red tag)Winners (top was red tag)Winners/American Eagle (red tag & BOGO)Winners/American Eagle (red tag & BOGO)

@2manyperfumes What an amazing deal on that Verb set! 

Thank you @rrroxanne 🥰

@2manyperfumes I would be thrilled to find the Verb set!...

@2manyperfumes I would be thrilled to find the Verb set! Also those clothes are so cute ❣

Re: @2manyperfumes I would be thrilled to find the Verb set!...

Thanks @Luvstravel I was glad because I’m almost out of shampoo lol.  Just in time for the hot weather for trying it some comfortable tops 🥰

WOW, Winners must be a true winner with all these goodies, great finds @2manyperfumes !

Thanks @Sodayui ❤️ Some Winners are jackpots and others slim pickings 

Congrats on the haul @2manyperfumes !  I keep looking for VERB shampoo, but have yet to find any in the stores near me.  Enjoy your goodies!

Thanks @mrsmouse yes they rarely bring in the verb so I took the last one on the shelf 👍

testing