Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you @cianni !  I've only found the Ceramidin Oil Balm once and the Ceramidin cream once & snagged them both when I did because my skin loves it too!

@mrsmouse  Nice finds!

Thank you @emaisgr8 !  🙂

@mrsmouse FYI- Vital Proteins is on clearance at some Tar...

@mrsmouse FYI- Vital Proteins is on clearance at some Target stores and is also 20% off in their cartwheel app which also stacks with $5 gift card on $20 beauty purchase. Lots of clearance in the beauty section at my local one. It's worth checking out if there is a Target near you.

I know the melon flavor in the mint colored canister was...

I know the melon flavor in the mint colored canister was also clearance at $17.98 at my store. You can do the gift card coupon on up to 4 separate purchases per day. @mrsmouse

Re: I know the melon flavor in the mint colored canister was...

Wow, that's so awesome @alexalicious !  I REALLY appreciate you letting me know about this!  Adding Vital Proteins everyday is one of the things that has made the biggest improvement in my skin over the last few months so I always grab them when I find a good deal.  Thanks again!!

Re: @mrsmouse FYI- Vital Proteins is on clearance at some Tar...

Oooooo, thank you so much @alexalicious !  I have several Targets near me.  I did see them at the closest one about 2 weeks ago, but they weren't on sale at that time.  I will definitely check the app and some of the other stores near me.  Thanks again!!  🙂

Awesome finds as usual @mrsmouse !  I love seeing what you find so I know what to keep an eye out for!

Thanks @missjeanie !  I feel the same when I see other member's hauls.  In fact, I am still on the hunt for the Foreo toothbrush another member posted about.  😉

Funny you mention it @mrsmouse , I’ve been keeping an eye for you too! Lol

Aw, that's so sweet @missjeanie !  Thanks!!  🙂

Awesome finds @mrsmouse!

Thanks @faeriegirl !  🙂

@mrsmouse I have been wanting to try the Vital Proteins! Great finds! 

Best,
Rebecca

I love Vital Proteins @RebeccaBT !  I think it's one of the biggest contributors to the improvement in my skin over the last few months.  I highly recommend trying it!  🙂

I love your hauls @mrsmouse and live vicariously through...

I love your hauls @mrsmouse and live vicariously through you. My local stores have been so lackluster the past month and a half. Keep finding all the goodies!

Re: I love your hauls @mrsmouse and live vicariously through...

Thanks @alexalicious !  Honestly, it seems to be feast or famine where I am at, so I tend to grab them while I can.  🙂

So many great mask finds, @mrsmouse!

Thanks @quspork !  🙂

Nice find on all these masks @mrsmouse !

Thanks @Sodayui !  I seem to have amassed quite the mask stash over the last few months.  🙂

testing