Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I’m waiting to see the shisedo cottons at my store @scott1201. Nice finds!

Excellent find on the Becca products @scott1201 👍🥰 you can’t go wrong with wipes either.  I’m always buying them from Winners.  They have so many choices.

@scott1201,

Those cottons are sooo soft!!

❤️ Melissa

Great clearance items @scott1201 !!

My recent TJ Maxx/Marshall's haul.  I keep telling myself I don't need anymore masks...and yet somehow I don't ever seem to listen.  😉  I always stock up when I find the Vital Proteins on clearance because it's quite a bit cheaper that way & I've really enjoyed the Yadah jelly masks enough to grab those whenever I see them as well.  I was super excited to find the Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream (I had previously found the Ceramidin Oil Balm and loved it) as well as the Yadah Cactus Toner & All Day Collagen.  20190624_151408.jpg20190624_151904.jpg20190624_151922.jpg

All the Yadah - yay @mrsmouse!

I've been super lucky in being able to find multiple boxes of all the jelly ones, aside from the Soothing one.  I'm kicking myself for not grabbing both boxes when I first saw it, but at the time I hadn't tried any of the Yadah jelly masks yet.  Little did I know that one would be my favorite.  😕

All of the Yadahs!  How do you like the All Day Collagen mask?  I have it and it's ok.  You found so many neat things here! @mrsmouse 

Thanks @l8totheparty !  To be honest, I haven't actually tried it yet.  I picked it up because I've liked all of the other Yadah products I've tried and I think it was only $5.  I have tried the Cactus Toner and really like it...enough to grab a second bottle when I saw it again.

I think I saw that cactus toner a week or two ago and thought about picking it up, but I have a Fruida green grapes toner that I bought a second bottle to lol.  And the expiration on both is January.  Better get to using! @mrsmouse 

@mrsmouse What great masks. I never have any luck finding any Dr. Jart near me! I also love that dry oil hair mist! 

I have been fairly lucky lately with the Dr. Jart for sure!  I love that hair mist as well and have been recommending it to tons of people.  The bottle in the picture is actually a backup for when I run out of the one I'm using...because yeah, it's THAT good.  🙂

Ahh @mrsmouse I hope my local stores have the Ceramidin soon! I tried it a while back and my skin LOVED it, but my wallet was on the fence 

Hi @cianni !  I'm not sure where you are located, but if you're anywhere near San Carlos, California I saw a few of the Ceramidin cream in the TJ Maxx there yesterday when I was in the area.

@mrsmouse thanks for the tag! I’m actually in the exact opposite place haha - eastern Canada! I appreciate you looking out though ❤️

Shoot!  I'll just have to hope one makes it to a store near you then @cianni !  I'd offer to pick one up for you, but with the cost of shipping from the States to Canada, you'd wind up paying the same price or more than what you'd pay at Sephora.  I shipped a couple of boxes of Cheez-Its to my friend's son in Richmond Hills, Ontario and it cost me $5 for the crackers & $25 to ship them.  Don't get me wrong, the pic I got in return of him with his arm half engulfed in one of the boxes made it well work it, but dang shipping to my friends up north is costly.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though!! 🙂

That is good to know about the Ceramidin cream, @cianni @mrsmouse . I will keep my eye out for it to try.  

@cianni have you seen any Dr. Jart at Winners?  

What Dr. Jart items would you two recommend ?

@l8totheparty  My skin really loves the Ceramidin cream & Ceramidin Oil Balm (though I'd only use the oil balm at night).  I love the Premium Beaty Balm & the Water Fuse Hydo Sleep Mask.  I also have really liked the other masks I've tried so far.  My sister loves the Ceramidin Liquid.  I tried the Day Tint and wasn't a fan to be honest.  It has a little too much of a yellow undertone for my skin and it doesn't seem to really set or settle.  If I put it on before doing my eyebrows it's makes the Dipbrow go on weird.  Pretty much I'll try any Dr. Jart product that I find at TJ Maxx or Marshalls as it's been a pretty good brand for me.

DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ CreamDR. JART+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ LiquidDr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Sleep Mask 1.8 oz/ 50 g

Thanks for the details,  @mrsmouse ! I will keep my eye open for Dr. Jart.

@l8totheparty I haven’t seen dr jart at winners thus far, but Miniso carries a lot of the masks, and they seem to be a few dollars cheaper than Sephora (I think they’re $4.99 to $5.99 regular price there)

Thanks,  @cianni !

testing