Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I didn't mind the rose @ShortErica .  I liked it more than I thought I would, a floral scent isn't usually my favourite so I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't notice it once it was on. 

You're right it was a potent smell @missjeanie. I think I just slightly preferred the other two. I'm wondering if that will change.

I'm loving the idea of trying them all in one week @ShortErica .  I think I'll figure out which ones are for me this way.

Definitely. I propose we rank them after this week and ask others to join in the fun @missjeanie 

Sold! @ShortErica 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I only went into Marshall's & TJ Maxx to see if I could get lucky and find a Foreo toothbrush, and to get stuff to organize my masks & skin care overstock....and then I found more masks. It always seems to be feast or famine with masks in my area so I kinda feel like I have to grab them when I see them. Though I didn't find the toothbrush, the clear bin & sliding spice rack worked great for helping me get organized, and well, a girl can't have too many masks, right? 😉

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Where did u find the dr jart lifts? 😍 I want to try! I only have tj max and Marshall’s near by me! Will have to drop in this weekend!

Wow!  I think I've heard great things from all of these masks on here. @mrsmouse 

Feast indeed @mrsmouse ! What a treasure trove! I spy a few I’ll be on the look out for!

Thanks @missjeanie !  I hope you are able to find the ones that you are looking for!  

I may have gone over to the US tonight after work and found two @mrsmouse ! I'm not sure if I should be ashamed or proud... lol

Loud and proud @missjeanie !  😉

Woah @mrsmouse  that is awesome masking haul. My marshalls doesn’t have much and TJ Maxx is too far so I haven’t been there yet. Glad I am saving money.

Thanks @naturalooks15 !  My Marshall's will have TONS....and then almost nothing for a month or two.  Hopefully, yours will get some stock in soon.  🙂

My Marshall's was having such good stock and now it's kinda blah. Which I guess is good for my wallet. But dang girl, you made out with some awesome masks @mrsmouse! Kinda jealous but kinda glad I can save money. Hahaha.

Thanks @ShortErica !  It tends to be the same way in my area which is why I grab them when I see them.  Although, when I was organizing this weekend I realized that I have FAR more masks than I thought I did.  

Think I might I have a problem 🤔😆

What a great haul @AndreaSummers!! I’ve been wanting to try that bear mask, any thoughts on in yet??

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Those are great finds @AndreaSummers. The Shiseido cottons pads and Dr Jart+ Lipair are some of my favorites.

Those are some wonderful finds ❤️ Ceramidin and the creme snail repair mask 👍

You’re among your people here @AndreaSummers ! Gorgeous buys!

testing