Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Which esfolio @cianni? Did you pick up more than one? If so, were any redeemable or are they all products you would pass on?

Iโ€™m almost embarasssd to admit that I at one point had purchased 4 boxes of 10(!!!!!) Esfolio masks... I couldnโ€™t resist the price. I have egg essence, pig collagen, milk essence and red ginseng. Red ginseng smells like dirt so those have been hard to go through and I regret that purchase. The egg essence and pig collagen are my favourites from the line. The milk essence is meh. I used them as filler masks for quick hydration I donโ€™t have to think about and theyโ€™re fine for that, but Iโ€™ve since switched to various Yadah All day Mask packs for that purpose. A lot of the Esfolio have alcohol and fragrance, so Iโ€™m trying to slowly integrate what I have left of my stash (I think o have maybe 15 out of the original 40 left) but I wouldnโ€™t repurchase because all the BIC maskers  (thankfully) have made me more conscious of ingredients! @ShortErica 

I try to avoid those ingredients too. It definitely helps me not go mask crazy since quite a few masks contain alcohol. I'm a little more lenient about fragrance but if it is the middle of the ingredient list, it gets a side eye. Which is your favorite yadah @cianni?

@ShortErica definitely the aloe all day mask pack because I feel like itโ€™s a no-brainer for me, and preps my face for when I use actives. I really love the collagen one too, but I recently did some research on collagen in skincare, and apparently most of the collagen in skincare are made of molecules that are too big to be absorbed into the skin, so the idea of the benefits of collagen being felt when applied topically might be more of a placebo/marketing gimmick. I still have a couple and would definitely use them because I like how they feel, but someone looking to add collagen or stimulate collagen production probably wonโ€™t get that from those types of products 

I like topical collagen in theory but you are right, studies dont show it works. I still think the other plumping ingredients in it agree with my skin though @cianni. I'll definitely be using both of mine too.

I was so excited @ShortErica I felt like doing a happy dance on the mask aisle๐Ÿคฃ

These are my first Yadah love @faeriegirl ! I just grabbed some of the watermelon masks too! Hope you love them all!

Thank you @missjeanie! I was so excited to finally find some!๐Ÿค—

These are soooo cute @faeriegirl ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you @2manyperfumes!

Yay! Glad you were able to find some, @faeriegirl!

Thank you @quspork!

I just picked up that best friends face mask and the guacamole one from the same line the other day. Lucky you finding a Yadah!  I've wanted to try them. @faeriegirl 

I had to go back to Winners in hopes of find the third MAC fragrance and I did โค๏ธ Plus another liquid lip because I had a $25 gift certificate burning a hole in my purse lol.  

9EC32AD4-6A7C-4DB6-95BB-6F4D0BB03183.jpeg5523E5D0-9DC9-429E-A20D-3E24982E0AB4.jpegC64816EA-B111-46D3-8EBD-9A8FDCF1FD4E.jpeg

I saw this lippie today when I went to make a return!  I aaaalmost bought it.  Let me know how nice it is! @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty ๐Ÿฅฐ it is nice all the KVD are consistent in the liquid formula more so than the bullets.  If you see the Marc Jacobs and ABH ones they are really good and less than half the cost.  Look for Sweat Pea by ABH if you find it.  I think itโ€™s a pretty pink that would look so pretty on you.  

Will do!  I noticed the ABH blush trios hitting the shelves when I was in Winners last week, but I will keep my eye open for their lippies. @2manyperfumes 

What a great colour @2manyperfumes! Tag me if you decide to wear it in the lipstick challenge thread. Would love to see you wear it! ๐Ÿค—

Thank you @Guessgal โค๏ธ Itโ€™s so pretty I wore it with gloss on the lipstick challenge.  

C16B5AD7-8E44-470D-9560-720A9107C31D.jpeg

My latest TJ MAXX haul!

@emaisgr8 Great finds!!

Best,
Rebecca

testing