Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I think we have the same problem @AndreaSummers .  😉  Congrats on the awesome haul!!

Awesome finds @AndreaSummers  

were these in TJ ot Marshall’s?

@naturalooks15 It was a combo!  Mostly Marshalls, but the Shiseido cotton was from TJMaxx.

I would like to know what you think of the snail repair.  I saw it when I was in Marshalls. @AndreaSummers 

@alexalicious @l8totheparty I tried the snail mask last night.  I really liked it!  The product has a nice scent and an interesting jelly/gel consistency. This morning my skin looked smooth and felt hydrated.  Highly recommend, especially for the price ($3.99 USD regular price)!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @AndreaSummers  and that's a fantastic price for an effective mask. I haven't had much luck finding many masks yet, but I'll keep checking.

ditto! @Andreasummers please do tell. thanks!

ditto! @AndreaSummers please do tell. thanks!

@AndreaSummers What amazing finds! I use most of those masks and love them!

Best,
Rebecca

I think I like your haul @AndreaSummers 😄 Would love to know what you think of the Lipair!

@eshoe Really liking the Lipair! It provides great moisture and probably my fave thing about it that it gives a really nice sheen!  Perfect balance of shine and moisturizing, which is hard to find in a gloss or balm.

Thank you for the tag @AndreaSummers it sounds like a lovely product! 

Great products @AndreaSummers 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

A little TJ Maxx run. Not gonna mask with any old snail, these are royal😂03CA9688-2802-4430-8795-F5192BA099F9.jpeg

The guacamole one with the little baby elephant is adorable @eshoe ! Great selection!

I’m hoping to try it this week, @missjeanie. Would have been perfect for Cinco de Mayo😄

Only if you had one of the margarita ones to go with it @eshoe !  I actually think I saw a watermelon one from this line tonight.  I talked myself out of it since there were so many boxes I figured I could pick them up on Thursday/Friday if I still wanted them.  I feel like I have a lot of conversations with myself inside TJ's and Winners... I wonder if the staff think I'm a little off my game? lol

@eshoe These masks look so interesting! I love the packaging! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT so far so good👍🏼

Nice @eshoe! I dont think I've heard of or seen any of these masks. Hope they are wonderful!

@ShortErica @itsfi gave the Annie's Way (this specific mask, too) an A+. I have been hoping to try it for some time now, so I am very excited for that one. The Dewytree Snail one, how could I pass it up - a 3-step with a peel-off cleanser, black mask and royal snail jelly...and I've been wanting a guac mask;)

A little haul but I went ahead and picked up the Yadah nose strips and some JJ Young clay sheet masks that I was intrigued by. Plus I think @eshoe gave a thumbs up about the brand. They also had masks in a jar by JJ Young but since I'm mainly a sheet masker I tried to be good and didn't buy them. I was so tempted by some Fruida masks (I blame @Shosh85) that were not in the section but waiting by the checkout but also stayed strong.

I'll add a quick picture later!

Edit to add: Or I'll steal pictures from Google

Image result for yadah pore stripsJJ Young by Caolion Lab Pore Rosehip Mud Face Sheet Mask

testing