Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice haul @emaisgr8 !  I haven't tried that particular Oozoo mask, but have tried another one and really liked it.  Enjoy your goodies!  🙂

You found @lmaster's favorite aloe! Nice masks all around @emaisgr8. I've seen loofahs there too and want them but realize I have like 10 hiding away in suitcases and don't need more. 😂

Yes!! Love these masks @ShortErica @emaisgr8 enjoy

I picked up the Frudia green grapes pore toner, and stumbled upon the face masks today.  I enjoyed the toner, and can't wait to use the masks! I love your haul. @emaisgr8 

Ohhhh... nice masks you picked up there @emaisgr8 !  I've only tried a few things from Frudia and I've liked them so far.  Have you tried anything else in the line yet?

@missjeanie  this will be my first time trying them. I’m excited after seeing everyone else’s reviews. 

Friday night it was raining here so naturally I went shopping at winners in lieu of going out to the lake.  I found a few of SNP Jelly Vita masks that I believe a few people were talking about on the masking thread.  I also snagged a Tony Moly hydrating serum.  I'm almost out of my PTR water drench serum and figured I'd give this a shot since I'm trying to avoid purchases that aren't on sale. 

Today after work I decided to head over to the US and check out TJMaxx.  I've seen a few posts with the Yadah jelly masks and I needed gas anyways (gas is way cheeper on the US side).  Well I lucked out and found two of the Yadah jelly packs, a mini of the St. Tropez in shower self tanner (I use the full size at home, this is great for when I travel).  I'm intrigued by the Pacifica deodorant wipes.  I saw a mini and figured why not.  And the one that I really can't justify... a Nars bronzer in Laguna.  I'm pretty pale and rarely ever wear bronzer but the price was just too good to pass up.  10$ on clearance and it was in a sealed box.  I need to stay away from shopping for a bit.  My mask collection is at the point where I'm sure I could mask consistently for two years and not run out of products. 

IMG_3261.jpgIMG_3259.jpg

@missjeanie Those jelly masks look so fun! Are they any good? 

I tested three of them out from this brand last week @rrroxanne !  I'd say the Yadah brand jelly masks are just a hair better than these ones, but dang these are nice too.  I really fell for the jelly masks this last week or two.  I'm a huge convert now!

I saw the jelly vita mask at Winners.  ❤️ 

@2manyperfumes that's where I grabbed them!  They're a great Jelly mask, not quite on the Yadah level, but close!

Nice haul @missjeanie 

Thanks @emaisgr8 ... the addiction is real.

I do not have any Yadah- they are hard to find here. Enjoy and let us know what you think! @missjeanie 

You'll start to find bits and pieces as you collect @l8totheparty !  I didn't think I had much living in Northern Ontario either, but as I started keeping an eye out I started to spot things!

I am so glad you found the Yadah masks you were looking for @missjeanie !!  I haven't tried any of the SNP masks, so I am curious to know your thoughts when you have time to try them.  Honestly, it's amazing to me how the masks add up QUICK.  I thought I had maybe 150 sheet masks, but I counted just for fun and I'm closer to 250.  

I'm kinda scared to count now @mrsmouse .  Last time I counted I was just hovering over 300.  I don't know how this happened!  Well... TJ's, Winners, a few Ulta and Sephora sales... and here we are! I'm very curious on the SNP, I think these are my first from the brand. 

Yeah, I hear you @missjeanie .  I think at this point, I'm pretty stocked for a while.  Unless I see something that I have already used & know I love, or someone else posts a spectacular review, I'm going to *try* to be good.  Truth be told though, I find it a little addicting....acquiring masks.  😉  I'm looking forward to your review of the SNP ones!

You found the Yadah @missjeanie! YOU FOUNFD THE YADAH! Do you know how happy I am for you?! Sorry about your wallet but serious yay!

I'm pretty excited too @ShortErica .  This gives me 7 Yadah to use this week.  I just used the Rose and I think it really did brighten my complexion!

That's awesome @missjeanie - with the pore strip I think I will have 6 days. Maybe I'll do a repeat Yadah mask after it. First round I think the rose was my least favorite but it was still really good. I'm curious how I'll feel this time. Gotta post about the Pore Caring one I did last night. 🙂

6 Replies
testing