Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I saw this lippie today when I went to make a return!  I aaaalmost bought it.  Let me know how nice it is! @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty 🥰 it is nice all the KVD are consistent in the liquid formula more so than the bullets.  If you see the Marc Jacobs and ABH ones they are really good and less than half the cost.  Look for Sweat Pea by ABH if you find it.  I think it’s a pretty pink that would look so pretty on you.  

Will do!  I noticed the ABH blush trios hitting the shelves when I was in Winners last week, but I will keep my eye open for their lippies. @2manyperfumes 

What a great colour @2manyperfumes! Tag me if you decide to wear it in the lipstick challenge thread. Would love to see you wear it! 🤗

Thank you @Guessgal ❤️ It’s so pretty I wore it with gloss on the lipstick challenge.  

C16B5AD7-8E44-470D-9560-720A9107C31D.jpeg

My latest TJ MAXX haul!

@emaisgr8 Great finds!!

Best,
Rebecca

Nice haul @emaisgr8 !  I haven't tried that particular Oozoo mask, but have tried another one and really liked it.  Enjoy your goodies!  Smiley Happy

You found @lmaster's favorite aloe! Nice masks all around @emaisgr8. I've seen loofahs there too and want them but realize I have like 10 hiding away in suitcases and don't need more. 😂

Yes!! Love these masks @ShortErica @emaisgr8 enjoy

I picked up the Frudia green grapes pore toner, and stumbled upon the face masks today.  I enjoyed the toner, and can't wait to use the masks! I love your haul. @emaisgr8 

Ohhhh... nice masks you picked up there @emaisgr8 !  I've only tried a few things from Frudia and I've liked them so far.  Have you tried anything else in the line yet?

@missjeanie  this will be my first time trying them. I’m excited after seeing everyone else’s reviews. 

Friday night it was raining here so naturally I went shopping at winners in lieu of going out to the lake.  I found a few of SNP Jelly Vita masks that I believe a few people were talking about on the masking thread.  I also snagged a Tony Moly hydrating serum.  I'm almost out of my PTR water drench serum and figured I'd give this a shot since I'm trying to avoid purchases that aren't on sale. 

Today after work I decided to head over to the US and check out TJMaxx.  I've seen a few posts with the Yadah jelly masks and I needed gas anyways (gas is way cheeper on the US side).  Well I lucked out and found two of the Yadah jelly packs, a mini of the St. Tropez in shower self tanner (I use the full size at home, this is great for when I travel).  I'm intrigued by the Pacifica deodorant wipes.  I saw a mini and figured why not.  And the one that I really can't justify... a Nars bronzer in Laguna.  I'm pretty pale and rarely ever wear bronzer but the price was just too good to pass up.  10$ on clearance and it was in a sealed box.  I need to stay away from shopping for a bit.  My mask collection is at the point where I'm sure I could mask consistently for two years and not run out of products. 

IMG_3261.jpgIMG_3259.jpg

@missjeanie Those jelly masks look so fun! Are they any good? 

I tested three of them out from this brand last week @rrroxanne !  I'd say the Yadah brand jelly masks are just a hair better than these ones, but dang these are nice too.  I really fell for the jelly masks this last week or two.  I'm a huge convert now!

I saw the jelly vita mask at Winners.  ❤️ 

@2manyperfumes that's where I grabbed them!  They're a great Jelly mask, not quite on the Yadah level, but close!

Nice haul @missjeanie 

Thanks @emaisgr8 ... the addiction is real.

I do not have any Yadah- they are hard to find here. Enjoy and let us know what you think! @missjeanie 

19 Replies