Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice @eshoe! I dont think I've heard of or seen any of these masks. Hope they are wonderful!

@ShortErica @itsfi gave the Annie's Way (this specific mask, too) an A+. I have been hoping to try it for some time now, so I am very excited for that one. The Dewytree Snail one, how could I pass it up - a 3-step with a peel-off cleanser, black mask and royal snail jelly...and I've been wanting a guac mask;)

A little haul but I went ahead and picked up the Yadah nose strips and some JJ Young clay sheet masks that I was intrigued by. Plus I think @eshoe gave a thumbs up about the brand. They also had masks in a jar by JJ Young but since I'm mainly a sheet masker I tried to be good and didn't buy them. I was so tempted by some Fruida masks (I blame @Shosh85) that were not in the section but waiting by the checkout but also stayed strong.

I'll add a quick picture later!

Edit to add: Or I'll steal pictures from Google

Image result for yadah pore stripsJJ Young by Caolion Lab Pore Rosehip Mud Face Sheet Mask

@ShortErica Yay! for Frudia! Haha! Good job holding restraint! I know how hard that is! 😂

I'll be very interested in hearing what you think of the Yadah strips! 😃👍

I kept thinking of you @Shosh85 and how you love them. But I really should focus on reducing the masks I have before my basket becomes unmanageable. I'll let you know how the nose strip goes!

@ShortErica Unmanageable huh? Mine's gone way past that point.. 😂

Hahaha. I'm sorry @Shosh85. I feel like I get stressed easily about the little things so I want to keep masking as my relaxing me time and not a stressor. But I have no doubt you'll use all of your masks and get your collection to a manageable level again.

I’m sooooo looking forward to hearing what you think about the Yaddah strips!! While I applaud your restraint I feel like @Shosh85 would tell you you needed the Fruida masks lol! @ShortErica 

I hope you post a selfie with the mud mask too! I’m curious to see how they look!

@missjeanie I never like to be an enabler, but those Frudia masks are great! 👍😂

Both Yadah and the other masks are in a 10 pack so I think I'll be inclined to share @missjeanie! 🙂 I'll let you know. I also plan to have my husband be a guinea pig for the nose strips. Heehee!

Those masks look great @ShortErica!

Thanks @faeriegirl 

I really like that JJYoung mask, @ShortErica. I think I had some black ones too at one point. These were very nice!

@eshoe would you happen to remember a price? I thought this pack was an especially good deal and there were additional packs in my store but only this variety.

I don’t @ShortErica this was last year sometime, sorry! I think there were only 3 in a pack though🤔

Apparently there are singles at CVS but the 10 pack I bought was so well priced in comparison to one mask @eshoe I'm just not sure if CVS overinflated the price.

Yeah that’s the problem with TJ Maxx @ShortErica... you get used to the prices that buying one mask at $4-9 doesn’t seem so appealing.

Yeeaaaahhhh....I ordered some in the $4-9 range that have not arrived yet, and then I walked into Marshalls. $7 for 5 masks?!  Don't mind if I do!

@ShortErica @eshoe 

There are some masks I will do that for @l8totheparty, but I’ve found that patience and persistence pay off with the TJ Maxx finds (or Marshall’s/Winners) 😉

Very good tip indeed! @eshoe 

This thread gets me into trouble! LOL. I am in Ottawa and desperately hunting for a Lime Crime XL palette. If anyone sees one can you tag me please! Thanks 🙂

testing