Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

TJMaxx online!

The expert kit retails for $285.

The large powder & blush brush retails for $75. (Just ordered!)

The angled foundation brush retails for $68. (I have it and love it). 

E6D99A26-C235-402D-BAEC-31D8538F124B.jpeg

95F44BD6-4301-424B-B32E-FF9122293EA4.jpeg

F1464517-1D8B-489B-A427-7A0D1429031D.jpeg

@ArmyChick84 Outstanding brush haul!!

KA brushes are so nice @ArmyChick84! These are great deals.

@ArmyChick84 What great finds!

Best,

Rebecca

Sample sizes for sale at Marshalls??? I didn't know they could do that!? Just be aware and check the product sizes on items because it wasn't clear what you were getting on some items, but I definitely recognized these ones as gwps I've seen in the past year. The LQs were regular size for comparison. The samples were selling from 3.99-6.99 and I saw quite a few sprinkled throughout their beauty section.

@alexalicious Amazing finds! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Today during lunch I went to my local ‘Maxx to try and find travel size shampoo and conditioner (because, yes, more travel in my near future 🙃) - boy did I SCORE!

In my latest empties post I mentioned how much I have loved all Alterna products that I’d tried. Well! I found Alterna at TJ Maxx! All items were only $8 - such a steal! From the looks of it online they might be repackaging - most items from the anti aging line are OOS at Sephora. Keep an eye out!

873D7293-D89A-4589-A4A9-478620A29E6A.jpeg

Nice haul @scott1201! I really like the Alterna products I've tried.

OMG so much Caviar including that jumbo!

OMG so much Caviar including that jumbo! But sadly no rapid repair like you scored @scott1201 or I would have snapped it up.

Champagne wishes and Caviar dreams girl! I love Alterna,...

Champagne wishes and Caviar dreams girl! I love Alterna, it's my first choice in the travel bag since it seems to keep things looking good despite unknown water hardness/quality. This brand was early to rock sulfate and paraben free so I've been a LONG time fan. Its a pleasure to see it on the cheap so I'll be on the lookout. Thank you for sharing and happy, safe adventures @scott1201

@scott1201 hooray for more travel adventures! And wow thanks for sharing your positive experience. I must read up on the brand look into some Alterna haircare for my trip in like 2 days 😂

I’ve noticed a few hairsprays at winners lately as well. Great finds @scott1201 !

Thank you, @missjeanie ! It’s a brand that I’ve really started to enjoy. I hope they’re just repackaging and not discontinuing!

@scott1201It's a great line in my opinion.  They were one of my first high end hair care shampoo and conditioners and it opened a whole new world to me!  If they are re-branding, I hope they re-brand some of the giant bottles to winners! lol

Thanks @scott1201 I’m about to run out of my 10-in-1 so perfect timing to check out my store.

Perfect! Good luck to you, @eshoe 🤗

If you are a fan of clean/natural oral care brands, I've noticed a lot more of them showing up lately and quite a few in the clearance. So many good healing ingredients in these like neem, CoQ10, zylitol, clove and myrrh... really great for inflammed gums. I also pick up the organic charcoal tooth powders when I see them, like the tooth paste they are around 5.99. Periobrite is my favorite of the bunch.

@alexalicious Awesome finds!

Best,

Rebecca

Great finds @alexalicious!

Thank you faeriegirl!

Thank you faeriegirl!

Spotted at Marshalls. I was just tagging along and wasn't planning on buying anything, but that didn't stop me from looking...

IMG_6156.JPG

@eshoe, they had a lot of Eve Lom eye cream and some other products from the brand that seemed to be popular among those in the beauty section.

IMG_6803.JPG

I came *this* close to picking up this mug - hahaha! - but decided to be good and pass on it. This may be the first time I've walked out of a TJ Maxx or Marshalls without purchasing anything! LOL!

IMG_6802.JPG

testing