Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@alexalicious AHH this is so incredible!! i definitely would be interested to see what you ended up grabbing! the clearance section looks pretty well-stocked too! the clearance section at my local store is mostly all the products that dont have boxes anymore, or one pan is broken hahha

This store has been so picked over or thin on stock for m...

@cianni Thank you! This store has been so picked over or thin on stock for months so I was shook to find this today.

TJMaxx online!

The expert kit retails for $285.

The large powder & blush brush retails for $75. (Just ordered!)

The angled foundation brush retails for $68. (I have it and love it). 

E6D99A26-C235-402D-BAEC-31D8538F124B.jpeg

95F44BD6-4301-424B-B32E-FF9122293EA4.jpeg

F1464517-1D8B-489B-A427-7A0D1429031D.jpeg

@ArmyChick84 Outstanding brush haul!!

KA brushes are so nice @ArmyChick84! These are great deals.

@ArmyChick84 What great finds!

Best,

Rebecca

Sample sizes for sale at Marshalls??? I didn't know they could do that!? Just be aware and check the product sizes on items because it wasn't clear what you were getting on some items, but I definitely recognized these ones as gwps I've seen in the past year. The LQs were regular size for comparison. The samples were selling from 3.99-6.99 and I saw quite a few sprinkled throughout their beauty section.

@alexalicious Amazing finds! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

Today during lunch I went to my local ‘Maxx to try and find travel size shampoo and conditioner (because, yes, more travel in my near future 🙃) - boy did I SCORE!

In my latest empties post I mentioned how much I have loved all Alterna products that I’d tried. Well! I found Alterna at TJ Maxx! All items were only $8 - such a steal! From the looks of it online they might be repackaging - most items from the anti aging line are OOS at Sephora. Keep an eye out!

873D7293-D89A-4589-A4A9-478620A29E6A.jpeg

Nice haul @scott1201! I really like the Alterna products I've tried.

OMG so much Caviar including that jumbo!

OMG so much Caviar including that jumbo! But sadly no rapid repair like you scored @scott1201 or I would have snapped it up.

Champagne wishes and Caviar dreams girl! I love Alterna,...

Champagne wishes and Caviar dreams girl! I love Alterna, it's my first choice in the travel bag since it seems to keep things looking good despite unknown water hardness/quality. This brand was early to rock sulfate and paraben free so I've been a LONG time fan. Its a pleasure to see it on the cheap so I'll be on the lookout. Thank you for sharing and happy, safe adventures @scott1201

@scott1201 hooray for more travel adventures! And wow thanks for sharing your positive experience. I must read up on the brand look into some Alterna haircare for my trip in like 2 days 😂

I’ve noticed a few hairsprays at winners lately as well. Great finds @scott1201 !

Thank you, @missjeanie ! It’s a brand that I’ve really started to enjoy. I hope they’re just repackaging and not discontinuing!

@scott1201It's a great line in my opinion.  They were one of my first high end hair care shampoo and conditioners and it opened a whole new world to me!  If they are re-branding, I hope they re-brand some of the giant bottles to winners! lol

Thanks @scott1201 I’m about to run out of my 10-in-1 so perfect timing to check out my store.

Perfect! Good luck to you, @eshoe 🤗

If you are a fan of clean/natural oral care brands, I've noticed a lot more of them showing up lately and quite a few in the clearance. So many good healing ingredients in these like neem, CoQ10, zylitol, clove and myrrh... really great for inflammed gums. I also pick up the organic charcoal tooth powders when I see them, like the tooth paste they are around 5.99. Periobrite is my favorite of the bunch.

@alexalicious Awesome finds!

Best,

Rebecca

Great finds @alexalicious!

1 Reply
testing