Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

And what came home

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I love all your bunny themed items! Do you have a pet bunny by any chance? @sonnydee 

Look at all your goodies @sonnydee! Great finds! Those bags are so cute! You found more foot masks. Yay! 😃

Oooh...that Stila @sonnydee!! giphy

@sonnydee Amazing finds! Love the festive bags!

Best,

Rebecca 

Went back to my Marshall's to grab another KA lip gloss. Its citrusy scented so I couldn't resist but saw some good stuff too. Will update with what came home later😁20190308_171758.jpg

20190308_172018.jpg

Couldn't believe this!Couldn't believe this!

This box was HUGE!This box was HUGE!

I’ve never never heard of the slip pillowcases. Must go on a hunt for a few. 

@sonnydee OMG nerds.  When I was younger and got those, I could never not gulp them down.  I'd start with a few at a time, then shake the box more, then just rip it open and eat a bunch.

@sonnydee WOW! They have alot of goodies!

Best,
Rebecca

@sonnydee , great stock at your Marshall's!  I've been hoping to find the Slip silk pillowcases and eye masks at my local stores, but no luck so far.  🙂

That massive box of Nerds 😍 Did you pick it up too lol

I was very tempted-mainly because I'm shopping for the Ea...

I was very tempted-mainly because I'm shopping for the Easter bunny-but I couldn't figure out if it had massive candy or just a butt load of small boxes...so I passed I got 4 baskets to fill so either way it wouldn't have been ideal. @RNGesusPls

Re: I was very tempted-mainly because I'm shopping for the Ea...

Lol it's a butt load of small boxes! That would've been cool if it had jawbreaker-sized Nerds. 

Ughhhhh 😂🙄@RNGesusPls I'm such a mom! My first thought was of that sticky mess my kids would get theirselves into with a jawbreaker that big. 

😂

Sunset Cove is my favorite 😍 & into the blue is another...

Sunset Cove is my favorite 😍 & into the blue is another that I love. Such amazing finds!

I have noth of those & these in the pic but I did find tw...

I have both of those & these in the pic but I did find twig @alexalicious but no more opi 😞 (like I need more ha!)

Wow @sonnydee! Your Marshall’s has such great products!

it's a hit & miss @faeriegirl. most of the time it's my T...

it's a hit & miss @faeriegirl. most of the time it's my Tjmaxx that's the gold mine....on Thursday mornings. havent quite figured out the "schedule" for my Marshall's & probably dont need to....🤑

Tjmaxx also had some pretty good deals online, spotted the beauty blender for 14.99 and this 5 pack of Creme masks for 4.99 (almost gone)

They never have Besutyblenders here at our store. Are they strictly online @alexalicious?

testing