Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

@missjeanie I absolutely love the rose mask from PTR, it'...

@missjeanie I absolutely love the rose mask from PTR, it's probably my favorite from the brand. My mask library was out of control so I grabbed a couple of 6qt sterilite storage bins, .99 or less at Target, to sort out my loose face and hair masks. They stack neatly, are see-through & seem to be the perfect size for most of my sheet masks.

Re: @missjeanie I absolutely love the rose mask from PTR, it'...

Good tip @alexalicious ! Iโ€™ll have to check them out!

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice finds @missjeanie! My TJโ€™s moved all the masks around and now has an entire kiosk devoted to Miss Spa and the like๐Ÿ™„

I went into TJ's on the weekend quickly @eshoe didn't buy a single thing.  It seemed like all they had were Miss Spa and Global Beauty something or other.  Then today Winners had a more than I was expecting!  I really need to find time to organize all my masks though, I'm forgetting what I've picked up.  Maybe a task to work on this week... lol

I'm probably one of the selected people in this thread who actually work at one of these stores, lol.  But for myself, I have found pretty good deals that I wouldn't have bought at Sephora due to the price there compared to my store. 

I've found things like the Too Faced Chocolate Bon-Bons palette, a few ABH liquid lipsticks, a few UD Vice lipsticks, two Tarte contour palettes, KVD liquid lipsticks (shades that are no longer available, might I add), a couple of beauty blenders, and an UD holiday set.  I'm sure I've bought more, but that's all I remember at the top of my head. 

All the items I bought are tagged (ones that are still available in Sephora, anyway)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick PoetURBAN DECAY - Vice Lipstick BEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblenderยฎ pro BEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblenderยฎ nude tarte Tarteistโ„ข PRO Glow Highlight & Contour PaletteKAT VON D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Great finds @mandeelah! You can never have too many beautyblenders! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@mandeelah Such good product finds! 

Best,

Rebecca

Just a few TJ Maxx finds. I've heard some great reviews on several of these Yadah masks so I thought I'd try it out. I do love that Snail Secretion Filtrate is third in the list of ingredients โ€“ my skin always seems to do well with snail! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've actually had my eye on the MAC highlighter for a while now, so I'm glad I could get for a great price. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘8BEC78AC-0378-4169-883B-E1787268AFE6.jpeg

Spoiler
โ€ข ERNO LASZLO Lighten & Brighten White Marble Bright Face Mask
โ€ข MAC Hyper Real Glow Highlighter Palette 
โ€ข SHISEIDO Facial Cotton Mini Pack
โ€ข YADAH Collagen Mask Pack
โ€ข STILA Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Sunset Cove
โ€ข STILA Glitter & Glow Highlighter in Queen
โ€ข LIME CRIME Diamond Crusher Lip Topper in Acid Fairy

and a couple more finds I didn't buy...๐Ÿ‘‡

Spoiler
17556D48-1370-488C-BFF8-4461A92387FA.jpeg

So many goodies @Shosh85! Yay for the Yadah snail masks! @missjeanie has great things to say about them. Love your Stila finds too - so pretty! ๐Ÿคฉ

Thanks, @itsfi!! I'm always excited for snail! Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒ Can't wait to try them!

The Stila's are fun! Growing the collection little by little. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 Amazing finds! The Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheetsis my absolute favorite cotton to use on my face! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks, @RebeccaBT!! Love the Shiseido cotton, especially at a discount! Plus, this was just too cute to pass up! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great finds @Shosh85 ! I've really enjoyed the Yadah masks! Might need to do one in the morning now that I'm thinking of them!  And I love the colours of the Stila glitters!  I don't wear glitter a lot, but I don't know if I could resist those pretty pinks!  What a great haul!

@missjeanie I've seen a lot of great reviews on the Yadah masks, including yours,  and look for them now when I go to TJ Maxx. Can't wait to try them out! 

I don't wear a lot of glitter either, and most of the Stila's I have are the Shimmer & Glow ones. I like to do a small dab of the glitter ones (usually the Wanderlust shade) in the middle of my eye lid, just to give sort of a pop. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85I'm wearing a Yadah mask right now thanks to your reminder! I look forward to hearing what you think!

Awesome finds @Shosh85!

Thank you so much, @faeriegirl! It always feels like a treasure hunt at TJ Maxx! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow, I love all the same stuff, lol. The Stila and Lime C...

Wow, I love all the same stuff, lol. The Stila and Lime Crime are in 2 of my favorite shades. Yessss the snail mucin is such a great ingredient and it would be hard to pass up more Glamglow and PTR masks, but feels like my \"mask library\" is already ridiculous. Thanks for sharing those amazing finds. Great haul! @Shosh85

Re: Wow, I love all the same stuff, lol. The Stila and Lime C...

Thanks, @alexalicious!! There were more Stila and Lime Crime, but not all of them were locked up in the anti-theft containers. I might be weird (well, I know I am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช)

but I don't like buying the liquid stuff without the anti-theft stuff on them because you can't tell if they've been swatched or not.

I actually love that GlamGlow but just can't justify buying it since I'm only half way done with the one I have. I was also very tempted to pick up the PTR set, but I really only want one thing from it. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ My mask library is a little out of control as well, but I have an addiction, so that rarely ever stops me. ๐Ÿ˜†

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I picked up a few things at Marshall's & TJ Maxx recently. I love this Algenist cleanser, so grab it every time I see it. I've accumulated a few of these Erno Lazlo masks and it's definitely a better deal if you can find the multi pack. I got the Marc Jacob's smudge brush for $9.99, so felt that was a pretty good deal. I haven't tried the Yadah masks yet, so if anyone has an opinion on those I'd love to hear it. Also, I think a couple of people on this thread have been looking for the Slip sleep masks and the TJ Maxx website currently has a few for $24.99.

Amazing haul @mrsmouse!! You found some fabulous treasures!! ๐Ÿ’—

testing