Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

You ladies are killing me with all the masks. Guess I'll...

You ladies are killing me with all the masks. Guess I'll have to run and check my local tomorrow! I've been totally on the look out for the Slip pillowcases, some one posted one a week ago or so.

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mrsmouse Love what you found. 😃 I literally just got those same Yadah masks and a Erno Laszlo mask as well! 😉 Hope you enjoy everything! 🤗

Great masking finds @mrsmouse !  I've used the yadah masks and went back and bought a second box.  I really found that my skin was loving the snail mucin masks and these were such a great price that I had to grab more! My skin felt so hydrated after using them!  I'm as always a huge fan of the Erno Laszlo masks as well!  You'll have to let us know on the masking thread when you try them out!

Thank you!  I really appreciate the recommendation on the Yadah masks @missjeanie!  I wasn't sure when I picked them up, but thought I had remembered reading someone on here saying that they liked them.  I'm thinking there's a good chance that "someone" was you.  😉

lol @mrsmouse i have both a TJ maxx and masking addiction of late!

@mrsmouse What amazing finds! Enjoy 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  🙂

I had to run a few errands today and made a quick stop at Winners. Turns out there was a new arrivals of candles, including my latest obsession : Sand and Fog. I was reasonable and bought only two (Chai and Strawberry Mimosa). I'm also very curious about the Ahava wipes and foot mask 🙂 

winners haul.jpeg

@ellem24 Nice finds!! Love that Foot & Heal peel! It worked so well for me! 👍😉

Can't wait to try it now!! Thank you 🙂 @Shosh85 

@ellem24 Those candles are so pretty! I love foot masks! I hope you enjoy using them as much as I do 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

Foot mask are so great, I love them too 🙂 @RebeccaBT 

Strawberry Mimosa sounds so yummy @ellem24 !  I picked up that foot mask but haven't tried it yet.  I hope it works out for both of us!

It's the perfect spring/summer scent @missjeanie ! I hope the foot mask works for us too, because the price is good!

Please share how the foot mask goes on the masking challenge thread @ellem24! Nice finds. 🙂

Thank you @ShortErica ! Absolutely, I'll share my thoughts 🙂

Great finds @ellem24!

Thank you @faeriegirl !

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Quick stop at Marshalls today: Algenist Elevate advanced lift contouring cream (2 oz) $15, luckily the container was sealed in it's wrap because the box was clearly opened. Nubian Heritage indian hemp and haitian vetiver oil (6 pc) $4, this happens to be my favorite scent, great natural brand. Rata & Co activated charcoal and natural clays sheet masks (5 pack) $4, don't know anything about this brand but the ingredients list looked really clean and full of goodness.

@alexalicious Those masks sound so cool! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca 

thank you!

thank you!
testing