Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

It's like I was on autopilot @itsfi ... my winners had sooooo many!  I had to limit myself to one of each. I'll take more time to go over the ingredients tomorrow but some look to be promising.

Your Winners had so many masks from The Creme Shop!! A major score on your part @missjeanie! Brava!! 🙌🏼 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Went to Marshalls last night and got these: Trilogy Rosehip Botanical Beauties Set (3- 30ml sizes) $10, Erno Laszlo Firm and Lift cleansing oil (6.6 oz) $8, Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist (4 oz) $10, Cleanlogic charcoal bath brush $3, OPI in shade ink $3.99. More clearance than I've ever seen before!

Nice finds @alexalicious! You got some great deals on some fab skincare goodies! 

Great finds @alexalicious !!  I have one of the other Erno Laszlo cleansing oils and I really enjoy it!

@missjeanie they had several of the hydrating bar and oil...

@missjeanie they had several of the hydrating bar and oil sets, I almost grabbed it. I'm tempted to go back to see if it's there.

Re: @missjeanie they had several of the hydrating bar and oil...

I'm using one of the bar facial soaps right now in my shower and I quite like it.  The one I have is the brightening one.  I suspect it'll last forever, and it cleans my face squeeky clean but doesn't make my skin feel tight at all.  I'd snap up another if I happened to find them! Their sheet mask and rubber masks were also really nice.  I'd never used the brand before seeing them at TJMaxx and now I'm a fan!

Great finds @alexalicious!

@alexalicious , Awesome finds & at great prices too!!

@alexaliciousWhat amazing finds. I don't think I have ever seen any of these brands at my Marshalls. I will have to keep a better eye out! 

Best,
Rebecca

Other than the Algenist, I never had either. Seems like t...

Other than the Algenist, I never had either. Seems like they are getting a lot more upscale brands recently.

I found quite a bit at Marshalls & TJ Maxx recently.  Not everything was on clearance, but all were pretty good prices.  i don't remember the prices of everything, but the Kate Somerville was $19.99, Murad masks were $16.99, FAB Eye Duty was $9.99, Vital Proteins was $11.00.  Also, I think someone mentioned this before, but I want to reiterate to check the expiration dates on things that you find.  I wound up having to take back the Korres because it was so old that it was no longer a cream.  O_o  
20190222_123619.jpg20190210_153648.jpg

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That Kate Somerville was a steeeeeaaaaalll!

Ohhh @mrsmouse, your skincare haul is just marvelous!! 😍 Your skin is going to loooove you! 💗 I really like that JayJun sheet mask pack and I’ve heard great things about the Korres Black Pine range. 👍🏼

@itsfi I haven't tried the sheet mask yet, but good to hear a positive recommendation on it.  Sadly, I had to take the Korres back.  It was so old it was almost solid.  😞

Oh no @mrsmouse! Sorry to hear about the Korres, but glad you were able to take it back. I'm sure you'll find something else! 😉

@mrsmouse  wow, some great skincare you found!  I have some of the murad masks waiting to be tried out, great find on the Kate Somerville too!

@missjeanie   Thanks!  I tried one of the Murad mask & liked it, but the "peel" part is definitely not as strong as the PTR 20% Glycolic Jumbo Swabs.  I'll use the Murad ones for sure as I really like the fact that it comes with the sheet mask for after the "peel".  I do think that rather than purchasing more of those I will likely use the PTR and follow that with a moisturizing mask instead.

@mrsmouse Wow! What amazing finds! I love the KATE SOMERVILLE - Wrinkle Warrior® Pink Plumping Mask.

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT   Thanks!  This was the first time I tried it and I really like it as well.  🙂

Love the Black Pine Korres line @mrsmouse, nice finds!

2 Replies
testing