Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Some interesting finds at TJMaxx. I almost got the LP but was worried it might have expired. I donโ€™t see this type of LP product being sold online either.

DFDABC76-0C2A-4597-9A2B-8B705724D58D.jpeg

D7B648F0-1449-4727-AB9B-6F5E504BAFC9.jpeg

D3AB9DCB-D125-48D6-9980-05FD51587566.jpeg

4EE96A5C-9300-44A3-A016-33B0C588E750.jpeg

@trishavt WOW! So many goodies! 

Best,

Rebecca

Great finds @trishavt!

Wow @trishavt, so many great deals at your store! ๐Ÿ™‚

@trishavt  This LP line is on the direct website only. Apparently this is their anti-aging (for hair) line.

@naturalooks15  Can you share a link? I did a search for timeless conditioner and nothing came up ๐Ÿ˜ž

@trishavt  I could not find it on their website so looks like they are discontinuing it will all the new products they have launched.  No wonder it showed up at TJ Maxx.

It used to be on their site and when I filled in questionnaire with dry hair, falling, dull, lifeless hair, this line would always come up in recommendations. I didnโ€™t get around to trying it because it wasnโ€™t in sephota it Ulta to try with smaller sizes. 

I did a quick Winners run earlier this week on my lunch just checking things out then made a stop into TJMaxx last night looking to see if they had any more of the Yadah snail masks that I enjoyed and to my delight they still had a pack!  I'm realizing now as I go to put these away... I need a new way to store my masks... I'm outta space lol

IMG_2301.jpg

Great finds!  I think I'm just going to start referring to you ask the Mistress of Masking!  ๐Ÿ˜‰  I thought I had a lot of masks, but you've totally got me blown out of the water. 

For storing I use this clear rectangular bin that I found at Burlington (I actually need to go get another one as I no longer have space in this one).  It is the same width as the masks and has a couple of dividers, so the masks don't fall down if it ever gets low (like that will ever happen).  If you're interested in what it looks like I can take a photo for you when I get home.

I saw someone post on fb that they use these hanging organizers for storing masks. Also makes for a cute display. Maybe you could try this option ๐Ÿ˜‰ @missjeanie 380B7B8E-7779-40C7-8769-A66F6C8B0CBA.jpeg

well now that's an interesting idea @Guessgal !  I never would have thought of that!  Right now I've got everything in these fancy boxes on top of my dresser... but they're jam packed lol

@missjeanie Another mask jackpot! The mask section at my TJ Maxx used to be really great, but it seems they still haven't bounced back after the holidays. Most of the masks they have are the boring drugstore type, like Spa Life and Precision Beauty. That's so great you were able to pick up so many great ones! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85It's been a picking through since the post Christmas rush for sure.  I see a lot of Global Beauty something and Spa Life as well.  I've hit a few lucky finds though.  I think my Winners just got a huge load of stuff in this week though.  They were down to a lot of empty shelves and then this Friday looked like they're finally back up and full.

Oooh, look at all those masks!! Nice finds @missjeanie!

E605AFC9-F4AD-4F75-9C28-D5A3B4BF5883.gif

Thanks @itsfi it's been fun checking out everything that comes into my local stores!  I'm looking at masks pretty much everywhere I shop in person now.  TJMaxx/WInners has been nice for finding a few that I think will be easy to use going forward.  I have quite a few where I have 10 or so of them but I'm sure they'll dwindle down... then again... I"m also sure I'll be picking up more lol

Hahaha @missjeanie! ๐Ÿ˜‚ It can be a viscious cycle! ๐Ÿ˜† But your skin will look lovely! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@itsfiI tell myself that as far as addictions go, collecting masks and beauty products is a pretty okay one to have!

I like that @missjeanie! ๐Ÿ™‚ I may need to tell myself that when my low buy / no buy for sheet masks is lifted. Hahaha!

They sneak up on ya, @missjeanie; before you know it youโ€™re 200+ deep๐Ÿ˜†

Well @eshoe ... I don't think I'm up to 200 quite yet... but at this rate.... it won't be long lol. 

@eshoeokay... okay... i see you... lol I just went to quickly count what I have for sheet masks... I'm only three shy of 200.... In my defense a lot of them come 3 or 5 to a pack.  A few are even 10 to a pack!  Now I see why some of you guys mask twice a day! lol And I haven't even made it deep into the states to a few different stores to buy! lol

2 Replies
testing