Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hadn’t been to Winners in a little while and scored some awesome finds yesterday! Love love love everything I bought! The palette is gorgeous, love all of the brushes, the boscia cleanser I’ve had many times before. UD concealer is from Sephora (half price tho!)

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice finds @samkeaysxo! 😃 Enjoy your new goodies! 

@samkeaysxo , Wow!  Awesome finds!  I would have grabbed all of that too!

great finds!

great finds!

@samkeaysxo that UD Elements palette is such a killer find!!! I bought it from a Sephora a couple months ago and it’s so beautiful and versatile. Congrats on all the awesome finds! 😊

Lots of verb and dry bar popping up! And Mason Pearson!? Still can't justify buying it though lol.. Still expensive... It's in Canadian dollars

I actually purchased that verb set from sephora. I wonder...

I actually purchased that verb set from sephora. I wonder if it's really old cause sephora doesnt have it anymore online.

So I just grabbed the Junior MP brush.... I feel hesitant on even opening it.. Thinking I might return it.. for anyone that has a MP, is it really worth it?🤔

Great finds @mmmiu I’ve always wondered if those brushes are worth the price. Do you mind updating if you decide to keep it?

I stared at the unopened box for a long time..contemplating if i should keep it haha, i ended up returning it... 

I don't think it'll suit my lifestyle because I wash my hair everyday so there's almost no oils to distribute through my strands haha. I think i'm better off getting the sephora boar/nylon one, it's rated quite well on the product page.

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

This weeks Winners & TJMaxx hauls.  I need to stop going in looking for the E&J French Grey... Its like I find it impossible to leave empty handed!  

MUFE makes some of my favourite shadows.  All I use are theirs and Viseart.  24$ for three shades. yep.

UD Allnighter is a staple for me.

I've been on a kick with Erno Laszlo, I've enjoyed everything I've tried of theirs I've tried so far and will grab all of it at discounted prices lol

And Masks... all the masks!

IMG_2275.jpg

@missjeanie  What a great haul. 

Thanks @GalPalVal17 ... I've been going Winner/TJ's crazy the last month or so!

Sweet finds @missjeanie! 😃 You found the older Farmacy sheet masks - they’re good! The TJ Maxx near me is starting to stock the Erno Laszlo masks - I picked up the blue one too - such a good price for them. Your skin is going to love you with this haul! 💖

I really ended up enjoying the Erno Laszlo masks, and I hope you do as well!  I actually enjoyed them so much that I picked up a few different cleansers and have been enjoying them as well.  Proof that a good TJ find can really introduce you to a brand!  I haven't tried the Farmacy ones yet, but they're on my try soon list for sure!

Oh so fun @missjeanie! I had to stop myself from clearing out the masks section of the Marshalls I went to yesterday 😂

lol @Guessgal  I've clearly had zero self control lately.  But I'm actually really happy I took a chance on some of these,I've used three of them they've all turned out great so far!

@missjeanie Wow, great finds!  I think you might be set for masks for a while!  😉

Thanks @mrsmouse !  I'm going through them a lot quicker these days and like to have a bit of choice at home, but thankfully a lot of these guys have been winners for me so far!

@missjeanie , I hear you.  I find I go through a lot more masks in the winter because my skin tends to get a bit more dry.  What are your thoughts on the Soap & Glory masks?  I saw those at my local Marshalls and *almost* grabbed them.  If you think they're good I might just run back.  😉

@mrsmouse I actually haven't tried those ones yet.  I've tried the two with the geisha's on the front, really enjoy those ones for a good mask when you don't want to think too much about what mask to use.  The Yadah has some really great ingredients as well.  I'll likely try out the soap and glory ones sometime in the next week or so.

1 Reply
testing