Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great finds @missjeanie! Enjoy all your masks!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

It's restock day at one of the winners in downtown Toronto! There's lots of stila, too faced and UD

Anonymous Insider

Is Winners in Toronto similar to Marshalls and TJ Maxx? s...

Is Winners in Toronto similar to Marshalls and TJ Maxx? starting to wish we had a Winners here so I can get that Drybar Curling Iron, LOL 😂

RE: Is Winners in Toronto similar to Marshalls and TJ Maxx? s...

It's the same company. We also have Marshalls but no tjx 😁
Anonymous Insider

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I went to Marshalls today and found the Becca Champagne Pop Liquid Highlighter and the Buxom Full On Lip Cream in Bellini. So much for not buying any makeup this year, haha! I would like to think I got a good mini haul this time!!! 😀

@Anonymous,

Love the shade Bellini! Great find:)

❤️ Melissa

Nice finds @Anonymous! 💕

Those are some great finds! I bet that liquid Champagne Pop is pretty!

Anonymous Insider

Yes they are and I've always wanted the Becca Chsmpagne P...

Yes they are and I've always wanted the Becca Champagne Pop one! 😊

This is totally unrelated to your post.  Just had to say it.  I ❤️ your username.  I adore lipstick.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! I like yours too!! 😊

Thank you! I like yours too!! 😊

Great finds @Anonymous!

Ok so first I’m just going to start off by saying I was genuinely unaware that Winners and Marshalls even had beauty sections (always thought they just had clothes, shoes & purses), let alone beauty sections that stock some awesome high end products (at amazing deals!!!!). Low and behold I come across this thread and my eyes have been opened and brain blown away at the stuff you guys have found. Alas I had to try it out for myself and 1 Marshalls and 2 Winners later I have found some goodies (all prices are in CAD). From Marshalls I found: a 100pk of MAC makeup remover wipes ($19.99), a By Terry mini liquid lip set (on clearance for $22.00), & Revolution ethereal liquid highlighter ($4.99). From Winners: 3 KVD liquid lipsticks ($7.99 each, was excited to find the red in the middle b/c it’s my favourite and it was discontinued), the Origins bedtime bests sample set with pouch (said on box it was originally $55 (value of $90) but I got it for $29.99), & lastly the Lime Crime Venus palette ($29.99). Sorry this post is so long but I wanted to thank all of you in this thread for your amazing posts and for helping me to save a crap ton of money 😊

8EA750B5-F051-48A0-91D2-78260FD677F9.jpeg

E989FE8E-EAB2-4582-883D-F38029312889.jpeg

Wow @XxAudreyxX, nice haul!! You found some fabulous goodies - and great prices! 💗💕💗💕 Enjoy your new treats!

Throw into the mix HomeSense and Home Goods (TJ Maxx is parent), they carry more of the homeware - decor, furniture, pet, kitchen, lamps etc. TJ is more clothes.

@XxAudreyxX looks like you found goodies 😄

@XxAudreyxX the WInners/marshalls/TJMaxx addiction can be real!  I've been finding some great items lately, and have found myself hoping in at least once a week to see what new stock is there since it's new all the time.  Enjoy your haul, you got some great items!

Thank you! Yes, the addiction is quite real. I’ve found it’s the same as when I go thrifting and find that one golden gem item. I try to think of it as me giving the items a good home lol. 

Amazing finds @XxAudreyxX!

@XxAudreyxX What awesome finds! You can never have too many makeup wipes! Love how gentle the wipes are. I hope you enjoy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

@XxAudreyxX great finds. Glad you found an item that was discontinued that you love. I bet that alone was worth it 🙂

Yes that alone made my trip worth it! I scurried over to the cart once I caught site of it and did a little happy dance lol. 

testing