Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I think this may have been the first time I've walked out of TJ Maxx with just one thing! Haha! 😂 I've never tried or owned anything by this brand, so I was pretty happy to pick it up for $19.99 (it retails for $58😉👍) Plus, it comes with a fancy lil' black velvet pouch👌6590EF90-66D2-409D-A61C-6C87F5E687BE.jpeg

5311FCD3-5404-4A43-BAE1-D63C48FA7D79.jpeg

omg @Shosh85 that's an amazing find!!

omg @Shosh85 that's an amazing find!!

Re: omg @Shosh85 that's an amazing find!!

Thanks, @lmaster!! I couldn't pass up the prettiness! 😉😆👍

@Shosh85 That is one of my favorite products! WOW! What a find 🙂 I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Best,
Rebecca 

Thank you, @RebeccaBT!!! I'm so happy to hear you enjoy it! I can't wait to try it out! 🙌😍

@Shosh85 It also works great on the eyes 🙂

@RebeccaBT I love using highlighters on the eyes! Thanks for the reminder! 👌

I love those!  That looks like Sahara, which happens to be my favorite.  I also use Ibiza (white/lavendar highlighter), Capri (pinky bronzer), and his setting powder.  They're great products.

@joie07 It is Sahara! I'm happy to hear it's your favorite! It was just so pretty, I couldn't pass it up! 😍

Beautiful @Shosh85! I’m a fan of Kevyn Aucoin products - the aesthetic and quality are nice. Enjoy your lovely find! 💖

Thank you, @itsfi! TJ Maxx is definitely good for trying out products you wouldn't normally buy at the retail price!

@Shosh85 Great find!  I saw a few Kevin Aucoin items at my Winners last week.  Only one palette, but I convinced myself I didn't need an eyeshadow palette for one colour.  So happy you found something great! 

@missjeanie I have to convince myself to back out of items like that too! I've been trying to practice better self-control. Haha! The temptation is so hard sometimes, though! 😂

Did your store completely makeover the sheet mask section @Shosh85? Mine not only moved it, but they only carry SpaLife and a few Cala items now. The last few weeks have been like this🤨

@eshoe Yeah, the mask section has definitely been pretty lame lately! 😢 I figure that's just the universe telling me I don't need anymore masks😂 

I am very curious why it’s been that way, @Shosh85. It was a goldmine for awhile!

@eshoe Mine too! I was always able to leave with some pretty great masks! 😢 

20190205_122118.jpg

Spoiler

😍 The too faced highlighters.

😍 The too faced highlighters.

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hope I can find the Too Faced Candlelight Glow at my local Marshall’s! I found the Too Faced Peach blush and it’s beautiful. Hope you enjoy all your goodies!

@sfader Whatever TJ MAXX you go to, I need to visit! What amazing goodies you came across. 

Best,
Rebecca 

1 Reply
testing