Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

So... I had a half hour last night after work and before a hockey game... guess what was right on my way to the rink... Winners!

I didn't really need any of these things.  But they were all deals that I couldn't resist.  I think I just felt like spending some money?

The Derek Lam fragrance is in Afloat.  I'd never smelled this one before, or at least I don't remember doing so.  It's not going to be a favourite at all, but it was 16$ Canadian so I felt like it wasn't a crazy risk.  I'll use it up as room spray. A little "old lady perfume" for my current tastes.

The DE cleanser was only 28$CAN, I figure thats just over 25% off, I don't mind this packaging and I enjoy the cleanser so I was happy to get it at the discount.

The MUFE Powder is a full size of the loose, and a full size of the pressed.  I enjoy almost all MUFE products and have had both of these in the past, at 11$CAD, I couldn't say no... even though I have so many powders to use.

The May Coop Raw Sauce is a something that I really was buying just because it was on sale.  I bought one a few weeks ago and I like using it, I'm not sure if it's had any effect of my skin yet, but it's nice.  This was only 5$ CAD, and I figure even if I don't fall in love with it on my face it'll be nice on my neck and decollate.  

I almost picked up some backup cream shop masks... but I held off... too many new masks to find to try still lol

I just can't seem to stay away from a deal... went in looking for E&J full size fragrances... lolI just can't seem to stay away from a deal... went in looking for E&J full size fragrances... lol

@missjeanie What great finds! I love the Drunk Elephant Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mLI feel like it gives me a deep clean without over-drying my skin. I hope you enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca 

@missjeanie, these are some great finds and at fab prices too! Nice work! The Winners you go to carries a lot of good items! 

@itsfi It really does.  There are always times that I find nothing, but this January/February has been fantastic for finding some fun stock.  I can honestly say that I wasn't interested in the Derek Lam fragrance but hey.... sometimes you win, sometimes you loose on the random fragrance draw lol.  I actually just tried a mask from Winners that I loved so I'll be keeping an eye out for them again!

Nice finds @missjeanie! I really like that DE cleanser.

Had a visit to a TJ Maxx during lunch hour and found this Ole Henriksen set for a good price. I had my eye on this at one point but glad I waited. Also, thought I'd pick up the foot mask as its been all the rave and I'm interested in trying it.

IMG_0390.jpg

Nice! @GalPalVal17 leave the mask on for as long as you can (at least 90 min) yeah. It works but it's a commitment 😁😋

wow!! that's a great deal @GalPalVal17

wow!! that's a great deal @GalPalVal17

Nice score on the OH set @GalPalVal17! looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the foot mask!

Awesome finds @GalPalVal17!

@GalPalVal17 Nice! You found some great things!! I saw that OH set around the holidays but didn't pick it up because it was still more than I was willing to pay – if it had been marked down that much, I definitely would have bought it! 😉

I really loved the Foot & Heel Peel!! It worked so great! I pick them up every time I see them now!! I hope it works well for you too! 

@Shosh85  I'm definitely interested how it turns out for me. I love wearing sandals in the summer or any time its warm so I try to keep my feet looking good. 🙂

That Ole set was a great find!! 

@ElleElleG I think so too. So happy I didn't get impatient and purchased it when I first saw it. 

@GalPalVal17 , I would have totally grabbed that Ole Henriksen set for that price too!  I've seen a couple at my TJ Maxx, but they're $59.99 & I just didn't feel like pulling the trigger for that price.  I hope the ones we have go on clearance as well!  

@mrsmouse  I think I got lucky. They had quite a few of them but those were marked at $59.99. Then I saw this one with that yellow sticker and snagged it up quick.

That's awesome!  I'm glad you got it when you did.  🙂

@GalPalVal17 Such awesome finds! What a perfect lunch hour:)

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT lunch hour and shopping go hand in hand... lol 🙂

@GalPalVal17  Sounds like a productive lunch hour!  That foot mask is one that I'll be keeping a look out for as well!  

@missjeanie  I try to make the most of my lunch and some how tend to end up "browsing" somewhere. Power shopping.... yes please.

1 Reply
testing