Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sfader Whatever TJ MAXX you go to, I need to visit! What amazing goodies you came across. 

Best,
Rebecca 

Look at all those pretties! 🤩 Great haul @sfader! Have fun playing with all your new goodies!

@sfader looks like some great finds!  I'm going to have to keep an eye out for that Mac collection!

No super insane deals/finds this trip, but a few things that I had thought would be worth trying out based on recommendations from some of you wonderful individuals on here.  🙂 I got a 2nd silk/bamboo pillowcase (on clearance for $10), Perricone MD Shower Mask (can't remember, but under $10), Esfolio Foot Heel Peeling Mask  ($4.99), Erno Laszlo Make Up Remover ($9.99), The Herbiarie Hyaluronic Acid set ($9.99), Baby Soft Feet Exfoliating Foot Mask ($3.99), Buxon Plump on the Double ($7.99), and JayJun Roselle Tea Eye Patches ($12.99).  
20190203_235424 (1).jpg20190204_154453.jpg

@itsfi , @Shosh85 & @RebeccaBT  I'm glad to hear you all are recommending those specific foot peels as I have been hesitant to grab them in the past.  They are quite a bit  cheaper than the one I was grabbing off of Amazon though, so that's a plus for sure.  Thanks ladies!  🙂

Wowwy @mrsmouse! 😃 You did good!! Those Babyfoot peels are great and you picked it up for a steal! Nice!! 👍🏼 

@mrsmouse Love what you found!! I really loved that Foot and Heel Peel!! It worked so well for me! Enjoy your new goodies! 👍

@mrsmouse I am obsessed with foot mask right now! Would love to know what you think of these 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@mrsmouse looks like you found a few things that I wouldn't mind putting into my cart as well!  I'm finding that I quite enjoy any of the Erno Laszlo items that I've gotten so far. 

Beale’s Outlet find210C8BFB-1720-4CD4-830D-02F76B715E58.jpeg

Saw some good reviews on this. Not sure why the picture is upside down?

Nice find @emaisgr8! 😃 Hyaluronic acid is such a great ingredient for hydration! 

@emaisgr8 I love any mask with Hyaluronic Acid in it! Hope you enjoy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@emaisgr8  I've bought a few packs of these, I've really enjoyed them!

@missjeanie  you’re review might have influenced me a little. 😚

@emaisgr8 oh well now I really hope you love them!  

I ran into Winners on Friday after work to see if there were any more Elizabeth and James fragrances and found a Black rollerball.  They actually had quite a few of the rollerballs, so far the only one I haven't snagged is bourbon.  I'm still hoping for a full size French Grey!  They were putting out some masks so I grabbed a few boxes of those as well.  

My visit to TJMaxx was a nice one as well and I found a new Amika hair mask, Shea Moisture Body Mask, some esfolio hand masks, a new cleanser from Erno Laszio, and a new blouse for work.

I think I'm pretty set up for some masks after this week, but I'm going to keep on top of the search for full size Elizabeth and James fragrances!

WinnersWinnersTJ MaxxTJ Maxx

@missjeanie SUCH good finds!

Best,

Rebecca 

Awesome finds @missjeanie!

@missjeanie Looks like you hit The Creme Shop jackpot!! 😍 Awesome finds! I hope you enjoy everything! 🤗

@Shosh85 I felt like I hit the jackpot!  lol people in line must have been wondering what the heck I was doing with all these masks. 

Wow, great mask haul @missjeanie! Hope you enjoy all your new finds.

testing