Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I made it into both TJMaxx and Winners this week.  I found some of the Cream Shop wipes that @lmaster  had mentioned being great in her empties.  Well I found four different 'flavours' of them.  I picked up two of the four for 6.99 CAD each.  The Vita Bright masks... I won't lie... caught my eye because of the giant letter on the front of the pack.  They seem to be free from a lot of Nasty things and were only 3$ CAD for 5 masks.  The MJ highliner in navy had just been put out and I love the formula and colour.  The Stilla lip stains are so easy to wear for me that I had to grab one even though I had one on the go already. The Creme Shop masks I've only used once but enjoyed and again at 6.99 for 5 masks... can't go wrong. The Sheseido set was on clearance for 9$ and the Elizabeth and James set has my favourite French Grey in it for 20$ where the set is 32 I believe on Sephora... for however long it stays on Sephora.  The Erno Laszio cleansing set was my only TJ Maxx buy this week at 2$ US.  They did have other separates of both the cleansing oil and bar, but I figured I'd give the little ones a go first. 

I've been really finding lots at TJ Maxx/Winners the last few weeks.  At this rate I won't be buying anywhere else this year lol

Mostly Winners and one TJ MaxxMostly Winners and one TJ MaxxThe other two "flavours of Creme Shop wipesThe other two "flavours of Creme Shop wipes

@missjeanie Great finds! I think my favorite of The Creme Shop wipes would be the Coconut Water ones! I have really dry skin, and it just seems to feel more soothing. 😉

@lmaster @Shosh85 @sonnydee @cianni I was really going back and forth with which ones to grab.  I still have an open pack right now and two others that are unopened.  I don't go through wipes at a crazy rate in the winter, but during the summer I use them a lot more to wipe down my face mid day and re apply sunscreen while out at the lake.  I figured the tea tree oil would be good for that.  My dermatologist mentioned that coconut oil is quite comedogenic so I put those ones down even though they were the first ones I was really drawn to.  I just love coconut scent.  I guess the coconut was far enough down the ingredients it probably would have been ok... I won't lie... if they're still there on my next trip I might grab a pack.

@missjeanie I've heard that about coconut oil! Although, I've never been acne prone and have always had dry/dehydrated skin, so that might be why coconut products haven't been a problem for me. I have wanted to try the Tea Tree ones – I bet they're great! I've also really enjoyed the Rose Water and Vitamin C ones too! 🌹🍊

Nice haul @missjeanie. I haven't seen the tea tree oil on...

Nice haul @missjeanie. I haven't seen the tea tree oil ones yet. The coconut wipes are good though!

@lmaster which creme shop wipes did you love? I picked up the charcoal ones the other day, but they’re still unopened till I finish my open packet 🤔

@cianni  @itsfi  gifted me the rose water scented ones ( one of my top favorite scents) they were in a pink packaging

Nice finds @missjeanie! 😃 You picked up a lot of variety with The Creme Shop face wipes. The sheet mask sounds like a good one; look forward to hearing your thoughts on it! 

@missjeanie  I hope you like them!! As soon as my weather ships into shape I'll be headed to TJ Maxx!!

Awesome finds @missjeanie ! 

Oh wow, such awesome finds! I wonder if we will see more Elizabeth and James since they’re being discontinued... @missjeanie 

@scott1201 I really hope so.  I'm going to be going at least once a week to try to keep an eye out for more of them.  I'd love to snag some at Winners prices before they're crazy expensive on resellers sites.

@missjeanie @scott1201 I’ve seen some rollerballs for I think either 14.99 or 16.99 downtown Toronto winners!!

@cianni though I do wish I could make it to Winners in downtown Toronto... my winners here is pretty small way up in Northern Ontario lol

@cianni I picked up a Rose rollerball last week!  There were still two left at mine on Friday when I checked in as well.  I'm hoping they get more in for sure!

Please make sure you guys check the expiration dates on the skincare products. 

I boughr a Peter Thomas Roth set with a 2/2019 expiration date. I returned it 10 minutes later. 

@ArmyChick84  Good thing you noticed. Thanks for the heads up 

that's not cool @ArmyChic84 good thing you caught that

that's not cool @ArmyChic84 good thing you caught that

Beall’s outlet haulE2AB54F0-F60B-474B-B2C9-EC161D91F878.jpeg

I felt like I hit the Jackpot! I use the Clear up skin regularly and got these for more than half the price I usually pay. I can’t wait to try the other masks. And I e been wanting to try a jade roller. 

@emaisgr8 Love what you found! Those "Clear Up, Skin!" ones are one of my most favorites as well!! 🍓

Nice finds @emaisgr8 !

testing