Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Dropped by Winners at Bloor & Yonge yesterday and was shocked to find a Clé de Peau concealer for half price (40CAD, original 80CAD)! This one is in the shade Ivory, which I plan to give to my mom. I also saw they have it in shade Mocha too!Under Armour Sports Bra $20, original $40Under Armour Sports Bra $20, original $40

Excellent! @Guessgal 

that is such a great sports bra @Guessgal nice finds!!

that is such a great sports bra @Guessgal nice finds!!

CdP?! That’s such a great find @Guessgal!

@Guessgal That's an awesome find! They had CDP in Etobicoke across from Sherway in every shade BUT Ivory, which is what I am 😃

Aw man, hate when that happens! 😞 I’ll keep an eye out for it and tag you if I see it in ivory again! @GG84

@Guessgal What a great find. I love that concealer! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT  Oh good to hear!! I’ve been reading a lot of positive reviews online too 🙂

@Guessgal it provides great coverage and I use it as an eyebase too! 

Wow what a great deal @Guessgal!

Yes yes! @faeriegirl  however I checked out the shade range online and they only have like 5 shades unfortunately 

Oh whoa, @Guessgal! I hope we start seeing more luxury brands 🙂 Awesome find!

Agreed! @scott1201  I actually went back during my lunch break today to help my friend look for a humidifier and the other shade I mentioned above was gone 😯 so fast 😯

I finally made it into Winners tonight after work.  The shelves were pretty bare in the beauty section, but I still managed to find a few things.  I've noticed a few bumble and bumble products popping in and out of both Winners and TJ Maxx lately and I can't say I'm mad at it!  The May Coop Raw Sauce was on clearance for 11$ Canadian.  I remember hearing so much good buzz about this a few years ago that I need to try! The Elizabeth and James Nirvana rose was one that I couldn't remember if I liked or not.  I took a chance and I do like it.  It's floral but still a bit masculine? I went to check on Sephora to see how much a new one costs and found that the Elizabeth and James section is looking pretty bare.  Does anyone know if they're leaving Sephora or revamping their fragrances?  If so I'll need to stock up on my French Grey!

IMG_2060.jpg

I love Bumble and Bumble so much! Great stuff! @missjeanie 

@missjeanie I'm telling you what!! you are picking up som...

@missjeanie I'm telling you what!! you are picking up some great items!

Re: @missjeanie I'm telling you what!! you are picking up som...

@lmaster Thanks,  I'm trying to be picky with what I'm choosing to buy this year!

@missjeanie, you scored some great deals! May Coop for $11? Amazing! Enjoy all your goodies! 😃

@missjeanie Great finds! 

Nice haul @missjeanie. Love the Crème shop masks and the Raw Sauce is an awesome find. 

Yes, Raw Sauce is amazing, @missjeanie! Super great finds on clearance!

testing