Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@missjeanie I've heard that about coconut oil! Although, I've never been acne prone and have always had dry/dehydrated skin, so that might be why coconut products haven't been a problem for me. I have wanted to try the Tea Tree ones – I bet they're great! I've also really enjoyed the Rose Water and Vitamin C ones too! 🌹🍊

Nice haul @missjeanie. I haven't seen the tea tree oil on...

Nice haul @missjeanie. I haven't seen the tea tree oil ones yet. The coconut wipes are good though!

@lmaster which creme shop wipes did you love? I picked up the charcoal ones the other day, but they’re still unopened till I finish my open packet 🤔

@cianni  @itsfi  gifted me the rose water scented ones ( one of my top favorite scents) they were in a pink packaging

Nice finds @missjeanie! 😃 You picked up a lot of variety with The Creme Shop face wipes. The sheet mask sounds like a good one; look forward to hearing your thoughts on it! 

@missjeanie  I hope you like them!! As soon as my weather ships into shape I'll be headed to TJ Maxx!!

Awesome finds @missjeanie ! 

Oh wow, such awesome finds! I wonder if we will see more Elizabeth and James since they’re being discontinued... @missjeanie 

@scott1201 I really hope so.  I'm going to be going at least once a week to try to keep an eye out for more of them.  I'd love to snag some at Winners prices before they're crazy expensive on resellers sites.

@missjeanie @scott1201 I’ve seen some rollerballs for I think either 14.99 or 16.99 downtown Toronto winners!!

@cianni though I do wish I could make it to Winners in downtown Toronto... my winners here is pretty small way up in Northern Ontario lol

@cianni I picked up a Rose rollerball last week!  There were still two left at mine on Friday when I checked in as well.  I'm hoping they get more in for sure!

Please make sure you guys check the expiration dates on the skincare products. 

I boughr a Peter Thomas Roth set with a 2/2019 expiration date. I returned it 10 minutes later. 

@ArmyChick84  Good thing you noticed. Thanks for the heads up 

that's not cool @ArmyChic84 good thing you caught that

that's not cool @ArmyChic84 good thing you caught that

Beall’s outlet haulE2AB54F0-F60B-474B-B2C9-EC161D91F878.jpeg

I felt like I hit the Jackpot! I use the Clear up skin regularly and got these for more than half the price I usually pay. I can’t wait to try the other masks. And I e been wanting to try a jade roller. 

@emaisgr8 Love what you found! Those "Clear Up, Skin!" ones are one of my most favorites as well!! 🍓

Nice finds @emaisgr8 !

Way to go on some great finds @emaisgr8. Loving all the masks. I’ve never been to a Beall’s outlet before but now I’m going to have to check them out. 

@emaisgr8  I just got a Jade Roller and LOVE it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have been!

Best,
Rebecca 

Those pink Lemonade masks sound so lovely... I can almost smell the summer just thinking about them @emaisgr8

10 Replies
testing