Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@rayvin400 😮😮 Whoa! Kate Somerville is a rare find indeed! That must mean those skus are discontinued. What a steal!! 

Oh wow, I’ve never seen Kate Somerville at a discount store. Great finds, @rayvin400!

Wow @rayvin400, that's a nice haul you got there and at a...

Wow @rayvin400, that's a nice haul you got there and at amazing prices too! I'd be tempted to go back and grab more as well. 🙂

Awesome deals @rayvin400!

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I wasn't even going to go near a TJ Maxx or Marshalls until next month since I'd already blown my beauty budget, but I had some points on a survey site that I redeemed for gift cards and I'm totally glad I did! May Coop Raw Sauce $10, Vital Proteins in Melon Mint, one was $10 & the other was $15, Rata & Co sheet masks $4.99, Murad Youth Builder Supplement $12.99 (I think I have enough for the next 10 months now), Erno Laszlo masks (there were only 3 instead of the 4 that it was supposed to come with) $6, Slip pure silk sleep mask $7.99 & Night dual sided mulberry silk & bamboo pillow case $12. I'm most excited about the sleep mask & pillow case as those are items I've wanted but just could never pull the trigger on because of the price.

Wow, GREAT finds! @mrsmouse 

That silk mask was a steal! Jealous!!

Don't I know it!  I had been seeing them off and on for a while at Marshalls, but still with a $39.99 price tag and I could never justify getting it.  That & the Night pillowcase (which retails for $100) were the things I was most excited about & have probably been the best deals I've scored there.  🙂

got some great products!! enjoy @mrsmouse

got some great products!! enjoy @mrsmouse

Re: got some great products!! enjoy @mrsmouse

Thank you!!

You are on a roll @mrsmouse! So many great items here! 🤩 Have you tried the Rata & Co sheet mask? I picked one up a while back but haven’t had a chance to use it.

Hi @itsfi ! Okay, I tried the Rata & Co sheet mask and I actually really liked it.  It was kinda strange as I've never used a sheet mask where you rinse it off after, but I did feel like my skin was more "plump with hydration" for lack of a better term.  It wasn't like a hydration that was sitting on top, but more absorbed if that makes sense.  🙂

Thank you @mrsmouse! 😃 This is really helpful; I can see myself going about it as I would any mask and left the essence on. You just saved me from having to deal with breakouts and clogged pores from not rinsing off the mask. 

@itsfi,  I haven't tried it yet, but probably will this week.  I'll let you know what I think when I do.  🙂

Wow those are some great deals @mrsmouse!

Thanks!! :)

Thanks!! 🙂

Nice clearance haul from TJMaxx today. The bushes were $3 each, the KVD was $2 and the Origins mask pods were $3.50. Not pictured an 8-bit Mario baseball cap for hubby he's going to love.20190116_122524.jpg

nice!! enjoy your goodies @bratknits

nice!! enjoy your goodies @bratknits

Those RT brushes are pretty @bratknits! 💜 Love your Rituals finds too! Enjoy your treats! 

@bratknits That’s a great price for the origins mask. I def gotta check out TJ Maxx. 

Great haul. I bought some of the RT brushes also. I love them!

11 Replies
testing