Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

I blew my whole beauty budget for the month & then some, but I have no regrets! At TJ Maxx I found the Vital Protiens Beauty Collagen in Melon Mint for $15, Murad Youth Builder Dietary Suppliment for $12.99, and the Murad Hydro-Glow Aqua Peel for $16.99. At Marshall's I found Dr Brandt Glow for $9, Creme Shop tweezers $1, Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides in Vanilla Coconut $20, Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Water in Cucumber Aloe for $15, Batiste dry shampoo for $5, and the Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion Power Trio for $29.

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

awesome finds @mrsmouse!

These are lovely finds @mrsmouse! I’ve seen the Vital Proteins every now and again at my local store and have wondered about them. May have to give them a try the next time I see them. Is there a flavor you like a lot? 

@itsfi, Here's my take on them...they're great in smoothies.  Truthfully, the only one I have tried in just water was the Cucumber Aloe...it did not taste very good.  I still drank it, but there is a taste that collagen has, and to me at least, it's not a good one.  The flavor wasn't super strong which I typically like, but as a result did nothing to ease the collagen taste.  I tried the Vanilla Coconut in a smoothie and couldn't even taste it. Since I drink a smoothie pretty much every day these will work for me.  If that weren't the case I'm not sure I would have bought more than one to try.  I hope this helps!!  Smiley Happy

@mrsmouse, this helps soooo much! I was nervous about how the supplements would taste. Adding them to a smoothie sounds like an excellent idea; I can get in some veggies at the same time! Thank you! 😃

@itsfi, FYI, It looks like Target is starting to carry them.  I just saw a few flavors in the store for $24.99 & online at Target they're currently on sale for $19.99.  It was kind of a bummer to realize I didn't get the deal I thought I had, but oh well.  It's good to know they're there.  Also, I did see a flavorless one, although I still think it would be better in a smoothie.  Smiley Happy

Oh, good to know @mrsmouse! Thanks for the tag! Heading over to the website now...

I want to try that vital proteins! @mrsmouse 💗💕💗

@sister13, I tried the Cucumber Aloe in water and it didn't taste very good to be honest.  I could really taste the collagen.  I also tried the Vanilla Coconut in a smoothie and I couldn't even taste it.  I think for me, these are best in smoothies since I really don't like the collagen taste.  If you've tried flavorless collagen in water and were fine with it, you might really like these. I hope this helps!!  Smiley Happy

@mrsmouse What amazing finds! I would have to blow my budget for these items too! Enjoy all your amazing finds Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

I just got back from a TJ Maxx visit and was super impressed with the clearance section on beauty.  I didn't look too much at the make up, that part was a bit of a disaster, but the skincare and masks I found were fantastic... I had to hold myself back from buying multiples just because they were a great deal!

All of the Erno Laszio masks were 6$ each, Murad mask was 14$, Origins peel off was 10$, Living proof was 3.50$... I need to go check more often when I have some more time to look a little closer!

IMG_2033.jpg

I'm excited to try out more of these masks now that I'm getting into a better routine!

@missjeanie Wow great haul. 

wow you made out like a bandit @missjeanie! awesome haul Smiley Happy

Ohhhh @missjeanie, I just stare at this haul and smile! Very nicely done! 👏🏼👍🏼😃

I'm pretty excited to try everything out.  I had a busy weekend and didn't make it to Winners, but this week sometime for sure.  And if I end up enjoying some of those EL masks, I'll stop back in at TJ Maxx to pick up a few more for sure.  Such great clearance deals!

@missjeanie The ORIGINS - Clear Improvement® Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Poresis one of my favorite mask. I instantly see a difference in the clarity of my skin. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I realized after I got home that I already had an unopened bottle so I gifted the pods of the Origins Charcoal to a friend.  I think I was on such a high of finding some great items that I forgot I had one to open at home still!  Glad to hear its a great mask that both my bestie and I will get to enjoy now!

@missjeanie, Wow, what great deals!  I see a lot of happy masking in your future.  Smiley Happy

What was at my local Marshalls..... holy bite!💋 and I walked around with the fries...but put them back.

So many fun things at your local Marshalls @sonnydee! 😃

@sonnydee  The Bite lip pencils look nice!