Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

wow, that vanity stand is super cute! lovely find @Sansara!

@myxduckyThank you! I love it, but still didn`t find time to organize it.

Wow, such a good deal on the parfum @Sansara

@Mrose251amazing, right? It is $132 in stores for 1.7 oz

I love the vanity stand @Sansara!  I'm definitely missing out on some great buys at Marshall's!  

@StephanieSBTit is like treasure hunting 🙂

that is the best!! @Sansara

that is the best!! @Sansara

@Sansara The vanity stand is so cute!!! 

That vanity stand is SOOOO cute @Sansara!! What are you planning to store in it?

@sephoraaddict918it`s not very big, but hope I can put some foils or small samples, like mascara maybe. I never can`t organize those small things properly, they are everywhere 😞

That is so cute @Sansara. Marshalls and TJ Maxx have great items to organize your makeup, I need to spend some time in that aisle. 

What a great deal! I love that vanity stand @Sansara!

@faeriegirlThank you! I try to organize my things, but it`s never enough of space.

Omg, that is the cutest drawers......I have to go back to Marshall's now lol

I mainly went to Marshall’s because my favorite skincare brand, Olehenriksen is sold there on occasion just in their old packaging. I’ve found a few other products that I picked up for under $10 that have actually worked WONDERS for my skin. I’ll post pictures of them below. These are brands that I have found NOTHING about online and it sketched me out at first, but I can confidently say since adding them into my skincare routine my complexion has improved significantly. I haven’t looked at TJX yet for anything, mainly because I don’t live very close to one at all but Marshall’s is right across the street 🙂 5A6AD8F4-7FB4-4285-8374-AB96F0A2174E.jpeg

3570340D-95DF-434B-8134-F310E7AB9BC6.jpeg

8C137F49-2E73-4377-BE93-D6A5FA09326D.jpeg

5EF02276-7065-46D1-ACB9-3DDC628C7C85.jpeg

EC3AE3AE-6B6F-4F46-BCC5-EBAC38593054.jpeg

453DE7A8-610F-47CF-A3C7-4ECFB80C8440.jpeg

22763266-10CB-490A-BFB1-5FBF42B32300.jpeg

710D5D87-7EC0-4C9D-9473-7A8B9A4CAFCE.jpeg

AD80A422-8CAE-4EBC-BDE0-727223840ED4.jpeg

@ellex0 omg thanks for posting little mini reviews! I often see these products too at my local winners but I am never sure about them because it’s hard to find info online. Really appreciate it 💕

good job, you got sure nice products there @ellex0

good job, you got sure nice products there @ellex0

@ellex0, those chia seed products look good! It’s so great that your new finds work so well for your skin!

@itsfi the Chia seed products are fantastic. They are made by a New Zealand based company and they really soothe my dry and sensitive skin. I’m a huge Olehenriksen fan and my primary routine involves mainly only that brand, but today it was extra cold and my skin just did not react well to that. My makeup was flaking off my face by the end of the day so I used the chia seed products tonight as I feel like they are actually just a bit more moisturizing surprisingly. 

@ellex0 That’s great you were able to find products that work for you and at such a good deal. 

Another little TJ Maxx haul.

My skin has really been loving all the Shiseido products I've tried, so I try to buy them when I see them here!

I haven't tried the Algenist Genius Cream yet, but I've heard positive things about it so I'm excited to try it!

I found that one mask sitting all by itself without a price tag and the cashier gave it to me for just 25 cents! 😉👍45B6C427-A2B2-4388-A0B1-89D3547A5E11.jpeg

And a few other finds👇

Spoiler
654705A5-284B-40A3-88DE-DB53CF3261ED.jpeg

2DA26CE4-448F-4FB0-BD52-1E98A3C37716.jpeg

D631FBD0-D91C-4ED3-8014-298E694B1AFF.jpeg

testing