Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@ellex0 That’s great you were able to find products that work for you and at such a good deal. 

Another little TJ Maxx haul.

My skin has really been loving all the Shiseido products I've tried, so I try to buy them when I see them here!

I haven't tried the Algenist Genius Cream yet, but I've heard positive things about it so I'm excited to try it!

I found that one mask sitting all by itself without a price tag and the cashier gave it to me for just 25 cents! 😉👍45B6C427-A2B2-4388-A0B1-89D3547A5E11.jpeg

And a few other finds👇

Spoiler
654705A5-284B-40A3-88DE-DB53CF3261ED.jpeg

2DA26CE4-448F-4FB0-BD52-1E98A3C37716.jpeg

D631FBD0-D91C-4ED3-8014-298E694B1AFF.jpeg

@Shosh85 Nice finds!

@emaisgr8 Thank you! 😊

A mask for a quarter! Great finds as always, @Shosh85. Hoping that we see more holiday sets in store soon!

@scott1201 Yup, quarter masks are always nice! I've been stalking my TJ Maxx a little more than usual hoping to see more holiday sets roll in! 🤞

legit @Shosh85 I'm going to TJ Maxx next week lol

legit @Shosh85 I'm going to TJ Maxx next week lol

Re: legit @Shosh85 I'm going to TJ Maxx next week lol

@lmaster It definitely can be hit or miss at TJ Maxx! 😉

Re: legit @Shosh85 I'm going to TJ Maxx next week lol

If that ain't the truth @Shosh85 lol

Nice haul @Shosh85! The TJ Maxx and Marshalls near me always have a lot of Shiseido skincare products in stock.

@itsfi Nice! The TJ Maxx near me usually has Shiseido as well! Right now there is a lot from the Ginza Tokyo line. 😉

@Shosh85,  Great finds!  I was able to nab both the Algenist Genius Ultimate Anit-Aging face and eye cream at TJ Maxx while on vacay in Vegas.  I was super stoked!

@mrsmouse Nice!! Yeah, it seems the Algenist products come in herds at my TJ Maxx ! Haha! Glad you were able to get your hands on some! 👍🤗

@Shosh85, They come in occasionally, and I always grab them when they do, but not nearly as often as I wish they did. Algenist is definitely one of my "go to" brands.  Maybe I just need to move?  😜

On a side note, I noticed you said that Shiseido was working for you.  Care to share what products you like & why?  I see that sometimes too, so I'm curious about some of the products.  

@mrsmouse There usually isn't a specific Shiseido product I look for and there really isn't one that I like a lot more than the others. I do have pretty dry skin most of the time and have had better luck with creams as opposed to gel-creams or serums. So, I don't ever look for specific products but I do always buy creams! Everything I've tried has worked very well for my skin! 😍👍

@Shosh85,  Thank you!  I have fairly dry skin too, so I think the next time I see something I'll grab it and give it a try.  🙂

Good finds @Shosh85! How are those Creme Shop Wipes? 

@GG84 I like the wipes and think they're worth the price, but I wouldn't say they're anything spectacular or special. They claim to remove waterproof makeup, and they do, just not as easily as I would prefer. Out of the ones I've tried, the Coconut Water one is my favorite and seems to work a little better than the others at removing makeup. 👍😉

My latest haul. 90DAA15C-24AE-4C2F-AD26-494D64926265.jpeg

Can’t wait to try these. 

love rituals! @emaisgr8

love rituals! @emaisgr8

@emaisgr8 Such great finds! I found those Erno Laszlo masks too! Can't wait to try them! I hope you enjoy all of it! 🙌😉

testing