Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@itsfi the Chia seed products are fantastic. They are made by a New Zealand based company and they really soothe my dry and sensitive skin. I’m a huge Olehenriksen fan and my primary routine involves mainly only that brand, but today it was extra cold and my skin just did not react well to that. My makeup was flaking off my face by the end of the day so I used the chia seed products tonight as I feel like they are actually just a bit more moisturizing surprisingly. 

@ellex0 That’s great you were able to find products that work for you and at such a good deal. 

Another little TJ Maxx haul.

My skin has really been loving all the Shiseido products I've tried, so I try to buy them when I see them here!

I haven't tried the Algenist Genius Cream yet, but I've heard positive things about it so I'm excited to try it!

I found that one mask sitting all by itself without a price tag and the cashier gave it to me for just 25 cents! 😉👍45B6C427-A2B2-4388-A0B1-89D3547A5E11.jpeg

And a few other finds👇

Spoiler
654705A5-284B-40A3-88DE-DB53CF3261ED.jpeg

2DA26CE4-448F-4FB0-BD52-1E98A3C37716.jpeg

D631FBD0-D91C-4ED3-8014-298E694B1AFF.jpeg

@Shosh85 Nice finds!

@emaisgr8 Thank you! 😊

A mask for a quarter! Great finds as always, @Shosh85. Hoping that we see more holiday sets in store soon!

@scott1201 Yup, quarter masks are always nice! I've been stalking my TJ Maxx a little more than usual hoping to see more holiday sets roll in! 🤞

legit @Shosh85 I'm going to TJ Maxx next week lol

legit @Shosh85 I'm going to TJ Maxx next week lol

Re: legit @Shosh85 I'm going to TJ Maxx next week lol

@lmaster It definitely can be hit or miss at TJ Maxx! 😉

Re: legit @Shosh85 I'm going to TJ Maxx next week lol

If that ain't the truth @Shosh85 lol

Nice haul @Shosh85! The TJ Maxx and Marshalls near me always have a lot of Shiseido skincare products in stock.

@itsfi Nice! The TJ Maxx near me usually has Shiseido as well! Right now there is a lot from the Ginza Tokyo line. 😉

@Shosh85,  Great finds!  I was able to nab both the Algenist Genius Ultimate Anit-Aging face and eye cream at TJ Maxx while on vacay in Vegas.  I was super stoked!

@mrsmouse Nice!! Yeah, it seems the Algenist products come in herds at my TJ Maxx ! Haha! Glad you were able to get your hands on some! 👍🤗

@Shosh85, They come in occasionally, and I always grab them when they do, but not nearly as often as I wish they did. Algenist is definitely one of my "go to" brands.  Maybe I just need to move?  😜

On a side note, I noticed you said that Shiseido was working for you.  Care to share what products you like & why?  I see that sometimes too, so I'm curious about some of the products.  

@mrsmouse There usually isn't a specific Shiseido product I look for and there really isn't one that I like a lot more than the others. I do have pretty dry skin most of the time and have had better luck with creams as opposed to gel-creams or serums. So, I don't ever look for specific products but I do always buy creams! Everything I've tried has worked very well for my skin! 😍👍

@Shosh85,  Thank you!  I have fairly dry skin too, so I think the next time I see something I'll grab it and give it a try.  🙂

Good finds @Shosh85! How are those Creme Shop Wipes? 

@GG84 I like the wipes and think they're worth the price, but I wouldn't say they're anything spectacular or special. They claim to remove waterproof makeup, and they do, just not as easily as I would prefer. Out of the ones I've tried, the Coconut Water one is my favorite and seems to work a little better than the others at removing makeup. 👍😉

My latest haul. 90DAA15C-24AE-4C2F-AD26-494D64926265.jpeg

Can’t wait to try these. 

love rituals! @emaisgr8

love rituals! @emaisgr8
4 Replies
testing