Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@alexalicious That llama is seriously so cute! I am obsessed. I tend to always be cold so that is something I would jump on to if I saw it. Thanks for sharing your finds 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Good haul @alexalicious. That Llama is too cute. I was able pick up a full size Rituals of Sakura set for $24.99 at Marshalls. Their foaming shower gels are my favs. 

I have been having to show some major self-control at TJ Maxx lately!!! So much stuff coming in for the holidays! I talked myself out of getting a bunch and only went home with these. 👍😉 4E6CBB11-A753-4AC9-9E43-268CF64728E0.jpeg

good job @Shosh85 it's hard to have self control with suc...

good job @Shosh85 it's hard to have self control with such great finds!

Re: good job @Shosh85 it's hard to have self control with suc...

@lmaster It's especially hard when they constantly have boat loads of stuff coming in!  I'm always asking myself "now do I really need this?" Haha!

@Shosh85 That brightening peel is catching my eye. I have the dullest skin in the winter, so all my skincare is brightening right now. Brightening sheet mask, serum, eye cream, everything, etc...

<333

@PenelopeBT Yup, in the winter Im usually going for all things brightening and moisturizing! I got a bit of both this trip😉👍

Great haul @Shosh85! 💗 And nice job with restraining yourself! That Philosophy set looks awesome. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

@itsfi Thank you!! I'm excited to try these peel pads out!! Wondering how they compare to the DDG ones🤔.... I'll let ya know!👍

@Shosh85 I have used all of those items and love them all. Enjoy 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT Nice! That is so good to hear! 👍😊

that philosophy peels looks really interesting @Shosh85 

I thought so too, @Kim888! I'm wondering how it'll compare to the Dr Dennis Gross peel pads I usually use. 😉👍🤗

Great buys, @Shosh85! They’ve had a crazy amount of beauty inventory during this shopping season. At my local stores it seems like less Creme Shop and K Beauty and more Sephora brands like OH, Philosophy, tons of Origins and Too Faced

@scott1201 You are totally right! I really haven't seen much Creme Shop or K-beauty at all. 🤔😉

They get some awesome stuff at the holidays @Shosh85, and it's so easy to buy at that time since a lot of us are on a spending roll! 

It is definitely a challenge, @CC3616!! Between stores like this and all the sales going on, it's easy to get carried away for sure!

Great choices @Shosh85 !

Thank you, @keana1!!  There was so much to choose from!  😍

Marshall’s 39AD2836-006B-4FC2-87DD-E3D2487AB823.jpeg

C000D967-0A7F-4EB6-945E-5645CB6F19FE.jpeg

5F44E3EA-F0E8-4497-B0E7-C47B3D972616.jpeg

that's excellent @Sansara

that's excellent @Sansara
1 Reply
testing