Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I didn't take a picture, but the Winners by me last night had a TON of the Aquis hair turbans! I purchased one a few months ago. I was so tempted to buy another. (probably would've if it was in a different color) If it was the hair towel, I would've purchased more! They were $14.99.

that's an excellent price @rrroxanne

that's an excellent price @rrroxanne

Tj maxx is killing me C7E979CD-ECD6-4F7D-B950-0DA8298133CD.jpeg

C8B79E4F-90F3-4BE8-A2A3-F5B427387DF2.jpeg

11A0F76E-4806-424E-BFEC-40BA22AD72EB.jpeg

2C761A1B-2C38-41D0-B0C3-EFA6035F83C4.jpeg

665B5323-C1CF-4042-9214-73CE97381CCB.jpeg

3FBF1E16-DFC9-46EA-AB78-F7EE4A3C8CD0.jpeg

D79160F6-63C1-4DA1-9B20-D19F3B9BF598.jpeg

Your location is filled with all the goodies @Sansara! So jealous!

@Sansara What amazing finds. I use so many of these products!

Best,
Rebecca

wow!! that's amazing @Sansara

wow!! that's amazing @Sansara

@Sansara I'm sooooo jealous of all that living proof! My (hair) life has changed completely from this brand. I need to go search for some of this! 

@Sansara I had no idea Gucci had a foundation, let alone a makeup line. I'd be really interested in trying their products!

@PenelopeBTyep, they do. I think Saks and NM selling it, check!

Wow @Sansara! TJMaxx is really stepping up their game with these higher-end brands. Just curious, did you end up picking anything up?

@Mrose251I grabbed Estee Lauder mask set - love them very much. 

for those interested, (ignore my ugg😁) it was still in its box but not sure of the shape it was in....smh open box. And what I came home with, cross post from hauls thread

Nice haul @sonnydee. Those Pacifica hydrating lip wipes look interesting. I finally found and bought a MJ Seamless foundation brush at Marshalls. Never tried any MJ brushes before so I’m excited to add this to my collection. 

You've inspired a treasure hunt with this thread ladies! Hadn't had any luck, but today.... this little irresistible \"heat and hug\" Llama (12.99) was hanging out in the beauty section sitting proudly atop this pretty small Rituals Happy Buddha set (16.99). Also found the Rodial Hero Collection (12.99)🤯 Thank you and happy holidays!!!

it is like a treasure hunt huh! @alexalicious 🤩

it is like a treasure hunt huh! @alexalicious 🤩

Oh my god that llama!!!!! So cute @alexalicious 🙂 

@alexalicious that llama is the cutest thing ever.

You found some great items @alexalicious! But that llama is seriously the best! So adorable! 💗

Oh wow I need to stop at my Marshalls, this llama is adorable 😍 and I love Rituals, their shower foam is my fave, especially the happy buddha scent it's so refreshing! Great haul @alexalicious

@alexalicious Omg, the llama is so cute!  My little sisters would love this!

Best,

Steph 

Thanks! @RebeccaBT @StephanieSBT the Llama is made for Ho...

Thanks! @RebeccaBT @StephanieSBT the Llama is made for HomeGoods and Marshalls by Snuggle Buddy Australia so I would think there is a decent chance you might spot it at your local; my store had several when I found her... have to admit she's already a family favorite.
testing