Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@GG84 the one up on Trafalgar!

@cianni Yep I know the one, I'm going to check it out when I see my Oakville clients!

Wow, @cianni great finds!!

Gahhhh!! Tell me your winners is in Sault Ste. Marie??? lol

@missjeanie Unfortunately no haha I’m usually at downtown Toronto ones, but today I was up in Oakville and so now I’ll have to keep coming back to this one forever 😂

lol I knew it would be too good to be true! lol. Awesome finds!

@cianni What awesome finds! Thanks for sharing.

Best,
Rebecca

OMG @cianni great finds and DE ??? Is it C-Firma or C-Tango?? How much was it? Did you buy? 

@naturalooks15 right!! I was so overwhelmed by choice. It’s the Drunk Elephant Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mLand went for 29.99 CAD! There were a few actually 😍 but I didn’t pick up because it retails at Sephora for 42 CAD. The OLEHENRIKSEN and origins were the better deal. If the DE goes on clearance I may pick it up. I picked up the REN Moroccan rose gold dry oil because it was 20$ CAD and I think it’s regularly $78 CAD currently on sale for $42 

Not my local TJ Maxx--I WISH!!!

20181207_112248.jpg20181207_112300.jpg20181207_112319.jpg20181207_112446.jpg20181207_112611.jpg20181207_112622.jpg20181207_112838.jpg20181207_113029.jpg

There are so many great choices @CookieGirl1 I would have gotten the May Coop Raw Sauce if I went to that TJMaxx ! I very rarely find anything interesting at the 2 Winners stores close to where I live! 🙄 

@keana1  I haven't actually ever tried the Raw Sauce.  Do you like it (or have you tried it yet)? 

No I haven’t tried it @CookieGirl1 but I’ve read great reviews about it!

Those are some amazing items you found, so jealous! @CookieGirl1

@CookieGirl1 So good!! I stumbled on those OLEHENRIKSEN sets at my local store as well and picked some up, can’t go wrong with that price!

@cianni I purchased a different OH set, a mini scrub set.

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My holiday coffee corner - Rae Dunn finds from Winners ftw 💞

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Vanessapt03 So cute! I am loving the cups. I need to do something like this. Thanks for the inspiration!

Best,
Rebecca 

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@RebeccaBT Yes they’re super cute, I can’t resist lol. Thank you lovely. Sending holiday cheers from my coffee corner to yours 💞🎅🏻🎄

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Vanessapt03 I love this!  Super festive!

Best,

Steph 

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@StephanieSBT Thanks so much lovely. Sending holiday cheers from my coffee corner to yours 😘🎄🎅🏻💞
testing