Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: that's excellent @Sansara

@lmaster Today was hard...I saw a Clarisonic Mia Fit for $50!!! It HAD to be priced wrong. There was no way it was only $50. I put it down and walked away...I have a clarisonic. But now I'm kicking myself...$50!!!! 

Re: that's excellent @Sansara

Dang!! @GG84 sounds like some major deals 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Sansara I can't believe that the Dew Drops were only $19.99!

Whoa! 😲 Look at that Marc Jacobs! Nice finds @Sansara!

@itsfi It wasn’t easy to walk away with empty hands, but I really don’t need another highlighter. 

Such an amazing find for the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collectionand at an amazing price! I wish my Marshall's had this selection 🙂 @Sansara

@Sansara Those Marc Jacobs Dew Drops are a great find. Not only is it a great highlighter, but it's more than 50 percent off the original price. That's a steal!

<3333

@Sansara The MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter is my favorite thing to add to my primer and foundation. What an amazing find.  

Best,
Rebecca

The OH was $59 and the DE was $29The OH was $59 and the DE was $29

I walked away empty handed.downloadfile-1.gif

wow!! you did good @GG84 I don't know if I could of

wow!! you did good @GG84 I don't know if I could of

@GG84 girl that willpower!! I have to literally change my route in the path to avoid winners 😂😂

@GG84 I agree with @ZakiyaBT. My TJ MAXX never has any good finds! I guess I'll have to start branching out to other locations to find some of these great finds. Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT@ZakiyaBT You lovelies are welcome to come to Canada and shop our Marshalls! ☃️✈❄

@GG84,

I commend you for walking away. I never see anything that great at the T.J Maxx and Marshall's stores that I go to. I need to visit your local store!

Good job @GG84!!! It's so hard to resist those amazing finds! During a recent browse in my local TJ Maxx, I came across a few Kevyn Aucoin highlighters that were so beautiful, but I had absolutely no need for them. I walked around with them for a while trying to convince myself otherwise, but in the end I put them down. I was so proud of myself for sticking to my makeup low buy! 

@GG84 Those are great finds! Good for you for walking away! I don't think I would've been able to resist. 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I picked this up, walked around with it but ultimately, The angel on my shoulder won😇 Qween Supreme you will be missed but you were also dupeable within my stash. I did come home with some skincare though. 😁😍 (on the hauls thread, I already deleted my photo)

@sonnydee What amazing finds. Those palettes look great!

Best,

Rebecca

Today at a different winners.... OLEHENRIKSEN, drunk elephant (!!!!), lots of boscia, REN, philosophy, algeniest, shisheido, perricone MD, dr Dennis gross, origins and PMD..F3DC7F8F-FBCA-455E-BCE9-AE0DBE2F449F.jpeg

@cianni What! Those are amazing finds! I need to find a good Winners in my area. All the ones near me are always looted through. 

@cianni 😮 Is that the one off the QEW?

11 Replies
testing