Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Vanessapt03 I love this!  Super festive!

Best,

Steph 

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@StephanieSBT Thanks so much lovely. Sending holiday cheers from my coffee corner to yours ๐Ÿ˜˜โ˜•๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž

Oh my goodness @Vanessapt03! That is the cutest coffee corner! โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿคฉ Happy Holidays!

@itsfi Aww thanks so much lovely. Youโ€™re sweet as usual. My coffee corner is for sure ready for the holidays like my nails are lol!!! And at a discount, win win!!! Gotta love Winners ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Those are so cute, @Vanessapt03! ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคถ๐Ÿผโค๏ธโ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ

@scott1201 Thanks lovely! Happy holidays to you ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Originally $126 On sale $88.20 Find $39.99

@Pochay Amazing!! Youโ€™re so lucky! ๐Ÿ˜

Nice find @Pochay! ๐Ÿ’•

@Pochay What an amazing find. I love those brushes. 

Best,

Rebecca 

โค๏ธ

Nice find @Pochay! I've never seen Sigma at any of my local stores, hopefully that changes!

it was hidden in the bottom of the skin care section. Haha. Few months ago i also got the Precision kit for $19.99 originally $72 ๐Ÿ˜

Great find on the Sigma brushes @Pochay. I sometimes find the best goodies buried at the bottom of shelves or placed in other areas that you wouldnโ€™t expect to look... it feels good when you finally find those hidden treasures๐Ÿ˜„ 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I had a top 10 TJ Maxx day yesterday! At lunch i went over to the local store to walk around and burn some time at lunch. This TJ Maxx doesn't typically have a great beauty selection so it must have been my lucky day ๐Ÿ™‚

Interesting Finds (i didn't buy)

TONS of Bare MineralsTONS of Bare MineralsIMG_7251.jpgIMG_7252.jpgEntire display of Real Techniques brushesEntire display of Real Techniques brushesTons of OH 2017 Holiday SetsTons of OH 2017 Holiday SetsBare Minerals highlight paletteBare Minerals highlight paletteTocca!Tocca!IMG_7245.jpgIMG_7246.jpgIMG_7248.jpgIMG_7249.jpg

What I bought:

MAY COOP! OH Scrubs!MAY COOP! OH Scrubs!Algenist for $6!!! These are still sold for about $38 at Sephora and Algenist directAlgenist for $6!!! These are still sold for about $38 at Sephora and Algenist direct

Beautiful skincare haul @scott1201! ๐Ÿ’— You scored some really great deals!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Thank you, @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜„ I was so excited with the finds!

Thatโ€™s super cool that the May Coop Raw Sauce has holiday packaging! Iโ€™m assuming this means itโ€™s quite fresh stock! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Yay! @scott1201

I know! I was hoping there would be snowflakes on the bottle, too โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ Oh well! I think TJ Maxx has been upping their security on beauty - most items seem to be in those plastic boxes which is great @Guessgal

@scott1201  Wow, great finds!  I agree, I'm going to have to visit my local TJ Maxx.  I haven't been in years!

Best,

Steph 

Glad to have inspired you ๐Ÿค— @StephanieSBT

testing