Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@CookieGirl1 The OLEHENRIKSEN - Pore-Balanceโ„ข Facial Sauna Scrubis one of my favorites! Enjoy!

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT It's one of my favorites as well!

@CookieGirl1 Darn! Your location has ALL the goods!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Hoping to see that Smashbox liner show up in my neck of the woods! 

@GG84 Today was a rarity; my TJs almost NEVER gets anything good so it must have been a fluke Smiley Happy.  The Smashbox liner was literally the only one that I saw so I don't know if there will be other shades available or not.

Finally found something interesting at my local Winners! Unfortunately no interesting sheet masks ๐Ÿ™ !672CA3DA-4BA1-4BA6-BA1B-CAA3B504BAB7.jpeg

I ๐Ÿ’— Perricone!!

I ๐Ÿ’— Perricone!!

that looks so interesting! @keana1

that looks so interesting! @keana1

Re: that looks so interesting! @keana1

I was lucky that day @lmaster , it was the only interesting set available! None of The Creme Shop masks were available!

I love seeing great deals! @keana1 I've learned to be persistent ๐Ÿ˜‰ and don't give up on the inventory ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Did you notice that you leveled up @lmaster ! Congratulations!๐ŸŽ‰

No I did not notice until now๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ @keana1 thank you sweetness

This looks like a good skincare set @keana1! Hang in there with the sheet masks; theyโ€™ll turn up when you least expect them to; thatโ€™s what happened to me. Keeping my fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ that you find some good ones soon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Guys! It finally happened! Iโ€™m visiting my family for the week and their TJ Maxx / Marshallโ€™s stores are AMAZING. So organized and well stocked! I had to actually choose between Creme Shop masks because there were so many. Below are some additional items I found and then the items I purchased. 

Interesting finds

A791373E-AF89-4A37-BBF7-9C5C6493FBB0.jpegBAC3C3C0-E474-4AB6-BD7B-87A28B7C4F08.jpegF3148D84-349D-425A-8F88-36909A07A6CD.jpegB727CF6C-7941-4263-9F40-4D19D70E5EF4.jpeg

Purchases

70A0507A-362D-4642-86D6-7F69130A3B90.jpegMarshallโ€™sEF1BADEE-D015-4EB2-93F3-FF6E47345755.jpegTJ Maxx - all on clearance!

I love visiting other tjmaxx/marshalls @scott1201 sometim...

I love visiting other tjmaxx/marshalls @scott1201 sometimes you get so lucky! Happy masking!

Youโ€™ve made great purchases @scott1201 ! Enjoy all your new masks and your sweater! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great finds @scott1201! Smiley Happy So happy you found some TCS masks! Will there be some morning masking in your future with the coffee and sheet mask haul? That sweater looks really comfy!

Iโ€™ve got a cozy morning set up, donโ€™t I? โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿค— And thank you for noticing my sweater! I was so excited about that deal on a French Connection cozy sweater, @itsfi!

Itโ€™s the perfect set up for this weather @scott1201! Always such a great feeling to find amazing items at a fab deal! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I would have grabbed that Slip pillow case so fast @scott1201

@GG84 Same! I've been meaning to buy one for such a long time!

@scott1201 Do you by any chance recall the price?

I want to say it was about $35 USD @Cyncynn